I need help on the wikia please

Hello there, I work hard on the wikia to update it but I encounter this problem: On the Beyblade article, the parts articles are entirely included but I want only the "description" section of the Beyblade's part. Uncertain
For example the Neptune Armed Zephyr article: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune_Armed_Zephyr
Someone can help me to fix it please? Smile
Hey, I am not following this too well, but from what I understand, you don't want all the parts, correct? If that is so, you can just hit the pencil in the circle besides each title of the parts.

If that's not the case, please PM me (in French if you want, if that's what language you can communicate better in). Smile
Hey Bl4ck-Ou7,

If you are new to writing for Beyblade Wiki, I would ask that you post your drafts here for community feedback before publishing them: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-The-Beywiki-Project

I say this because from looking at your article about Neptune, the information is misleading and it doesn't meet the standards for writing about Beyblade performance on the wiki. This doesn't really say anything about how the part performs:

Quote:This Layer is a very well balanced Layer which has dencent attack, good defense with moderated stamina.

And there are numerous misspellings throughout your piece.

I'm also moving this thread to the Beywiki forum, where it belongs.
(May. 02, 2016  10:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey Bl4ck-Ou7,

If you are new to writing for Beyblade Wiki, I would ask that you post your drafts here for community feedback before publishing them: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-The-Beywiki-Project

I say this because from looking at your article about Neptune, the information is misleading and it doesn't meet the standards for writing about Beyblade performance on the wiki. This doesn't really say anything about how the part performs:

Quote:This Layer is a very well balanced Layer which has dencent attack, good defense with moderated stamina.

And there are numerous misspellings throughout your piece.

I'm also moving this thread to the Beywiki forum, where it belongs.

Oh thanks I didn't know that! ^^ The numerous misspellings are because I'm not bilingual, I speak french very well because this is my native language, but I want to improve my english Wink
So, if I don't put all the informations now, it's because I don't know how to say it in english, so I wrote the big lines of it and I thought I will fill it later... ^^'

(May. 02, 2016  10:23 PM)Nocto Wrote: [Image: onlyinclude.jpg]
Thank you so much! But, how can I go here please?
If you can't write English fluently, you honestly shouldn't write articles on the Wiki (since it's written entirely in English).

What Nocto showed you is the revision history. You wrote "onlyinclude" instead of "includeonly".
(May. 02, 2016  11:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you can't write English fluently, you honestly shouldn't write articles on the Wiki (since it's written entirely in English).

What Nocto showed you is the revision history. You wrote "onlyinclude" instead of "includeonly".

I am able to write correctly (I'm good in english studies) but not perfectly, so I can anyway send my drafts and someone can help me to correct it? Smile
Oh, I copy that from an other article, so I made it wrong, thanks a lot! ^^
Forgive me please Wink
This is actually my revision. I didn't even notice I was using the old wiki.org tag when I typed it. The edit works, though.

I was actually trying to show him that there was a tag on the article telling him what to do, and how it looked when you actually did it.

To properly find those information tags, Bl4ck-Ou7--and to properly format your articles--I would personally recommend you use the "Source" tab in the classic editor. To find this editor, click on the down arrow on the edit button, and you should be able to find it as the second option in the drop-down menu.

Par contre, si tu as de la difficulté avec l'anglais, je suivrais le conseil de Brad et je publierais mes articles ou mes modifications d'articles sur le forum avant tout. De cette manière, d'autres pourront réviser ce que tu as écrit avant qu'il soit publié sur l'encyclopédie.
This Editor? [img]fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/admin/Pictures/Thiseditor.JPG[/img]

Oh, I don't know if you can see my picture...
Yes, I will follow his adviece Wink
You speak french? Grin
You can upload the image to imgur.com and link to it here.
http://imgur.com/5Seb2Ya Is it right now?
Turns out it's actually "includeonly" anyway. lol
Yeah, that's an error on some of the parts article templates that I've been meaning to fix. It should prompt for onlyinclude, but some prompt for includeonly, which is wrong and hides the content from being displayed on the article. Both work for the import, but includeonly hides the content wrapped in it from view as well.

Sorry! I'll have those corrected soon!