I need grips and Flame Sagittario

I REALLY hate to do this and I've been everywhere in my town and my friend has been everywhere in her town. We can get neither grips nor Flame Sag.

This is a request going out to Torontonians that are going to attend the revival cup. I heard some of you can get these items.

If you can we will give you FULL COMPENSATION at the tournament for the items.

We also can't get stuff online really so this would be a huge help.

Again I'm sorry to ask this of you.
I got grips at Sherway Gardens Toys R Us.
Haven't really looked around for flame sag.
ebay seller buztoy2007
(May. 29, 2010  2:50 AM)NateKilgore Wrote: ebay seller buztoy2007
The event is tomorrow ...
well ya i dont live in canada. But thats true thnx because i dont realy pay attention to dates.

Ps will you have a new vid on the beychannel plz!!!
(May. 29, 2010  2:55 AM)NateKilgore Wrote: Ps will you have a new vid on the beychannel plz!!!
That is quite off-topic, but yes, we hope to have some new videos soon, especially with the upcoming events.
(May. 29, 2010  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 29, 2010  2:55 AM)NateKilgore Wrote: Ps will you have a new vid on the beychannel plz!!!
That is quite off-topic, but yes, we hope to have some new videos soon, especially with the upcoming events.

ok thnx
I should update this topic I checked my last store today with my Dad and I was so excited to find them that I near hit him in the face with my elbows as I dove for them.

I still NEED a Flame Sag though I just basically have to hope I pull one from the drawing.
yo get any blades in toysrus
flame sag dosnt come out intel late augest early september
Someone lock and or delete this... and yes since there was no online ordering for me I had to get Hasbro.