I need Girl advice

Poll: When should I ask her out?

I should ask her out theres no point in dawdling.
100.00%
I should wait we need our friendship to grow before taking the next step
0%
Move on to another girl
0%
Forget about askin her out your too young
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey guys this is kinda embarassing but seein as how you guys are really cool on this forum I thought Id give it a shot. So theres this girl I like her name is Aspyn and well I need advice on how to "woo" her as it were. Things you should know: Shes Christian (as am I) she likes Avatar:The Last AirBender (as do I) and shes super hyper. Also were very good friends and on several accounts she has admitted that she likes me more than a friend but not alot. My only problem is that weve only known eachother for a month and I cant seem to find a good opportunity to ask her out. Help me out guys!!!!
Chocked_2

Girl advice?

On a forum of people who play with spinning tops?

...wat?
for one be confident. It's so much easier to "woo" a girl if she's not a friend. Compliment here a little. She's teasing you anyway, so go after her.

As for the opportunity, just take her out on a date, or an "outing with just the two of you" then I usually go for soemthing big but it should work if you're just like "Hey you're cute, I like you, will you go out with me".
This is the off-topic area therefore it fits here. Also I dont really have many options.
Thanks for the help Momiji.
hah, just be "fly", if you get me. I'm not too sure here, as it should just come naturally. Though I get when you're young you get really nervous etc.
Are you older than 11?

EDIT: You're 12.

Stop caring, you're too young to be tied down in a relationship.
Thing is Im homeschooled so I have almost no social life therefore no experience talking with people escpecially girls. I get really nervous around girls and when I get nervous I have gas. It doesnt evem smell its just there!
Excuse me if Im being a little 2 personal about this but seriously!
(Jul. 11, 2010  12:16 AM)MaxL Wrote: Chocked_2

Girl advice?

On a forum of people who play with spinning tops?

...wat?

LOL great post

AbhorEvil Wrote:I get really nervous around girls and when I get nervous I have gas. It doesnt evem smell its just there!

HAHAHAHAHA
Mc Frown is somewhat right, I assumed you were at least 13.

I found out through experience it's not good to be tied down at such a young age, it's the time where you get all the partying and random hooking up out of your system, really. Though I really have no idea when it comes to the gas and the nervousness.
HAHAHAHAHA
[/quote]

Go ahead laugh it up. I know I know Im wierd but seriously it happens an its not fun especially when Im attempting at flirting frankly I just hold it in or I say Ill brb.
Dude I'm a little older than you and I had the same experience. let it go just be friends with the girl ok.
(Jul. 11, 2010  12:32 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote:
Quote:HAHAHAHAHA

Go ahead laugh it up. I know I know Im wierd but seriously it happens an its not fun especially when Im attempting at flirting frankly I just hold it in or I say Ill brb.

it probably sounded pretty insensitive for me to laugh at what is probably a serious disorder, but it was super amusing the way you phrased it. still, at least you acknowledge it's hilarious/weird/something to be checked out
Ya know Im gunna stick to what my gut says. Thnx for the advice guys.
good luck; locking thread now.

also there's a lesson to be learnt here - don't expect revolutionary life advice from world BEYBLADE organisation