I made a SMB, but I don't know how to post the image...

I was playing around with this thing called neo-cubes that my little brother bought, and thought it would be cool to experiment it on beys :)
They're actually little magnet balls, that are about the size of the ball on the bottom 'B' (Escolpio WD145'B')...
So far I've made: GB145 with magnet balls and SMB*
*Semi Metal Ball because its really small
Here's what I did with the SMB...
I sanded an ES bottom until the metal bits of it were showing, then I poked the metal bit out with a screwdriver tip.
Then I removed the plastic.
There was a little hole where the metal bit had been before. I squeezed super glue (Loctite super glue gel) on the rim of the hole.Then I stuck the neo-cube on the hole, and let it dry. I tested the bottom on Earth Pisces T125 (not a combo...just replaced thermal...and killed ES) it was pretty solid.

Ok now...can someone please teach me how to post an image??? D:
I'm not sure but don't you right-click on the image and select save image URL and then you copy and paste that into the post??? I'm not good with things like this. So that seems like a pretty cool bottom.
what you do is upload it to image hosting websites like photoshop or picasa, and you right click on it and click properties. you copy the URL and post it inbetween these tags: (img) (/img) but replace ( with [

also sounds like an awesome tip.