I'm too old for this, but I don't care.

Way back in 2002 when I was just 12 years old I remember seeing the commercials for beyblades but no really paying them any attention until a kid that I hung out with introduced me to them, then I was hooked. My first blade was a Dragoon S and I took it around with me everywhere, even to church. Every penny I had went into blades. I collected and played well into the age of 14, and had at least 15+ blades, and the Driger and Dragoon Launchers. But sadly while at a local tournament all my gear that i had in a book bag disappeared, and I never touched a blade again... Until just earlier this year. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I simply NEEDED to have beyblades. So I called up a friend and asked him if he still had his, when he said yes I asked if I could have them. When he said yes I was there within the hour to collect. And now I just ordered two MFBs from eBay and I'm geeking out because I can't wait during the week that it is going to take to ship them from Hong Kong. So my current list of blades and accessories is as follows:

Dragoon S
Galzzly
Draciel S
Wolborg
Wolborg 2
Galeon
Wing-A
Driger F
Remote Controlled Dragoon-V w/ RC Launcher
Driger Launcher
8 Standard Launchers, 1 Left 7 Right
9 Ripcords/Winders 7 Standard 2 Long

Soon to have:
Leone Starter
Sagitario Booster

OH and I also have a Vortex BeyStadium
Welcome! Grin
No you're not too old. There are a lot of people like you here! Smile
indeed, i'm 20 and i still like them. Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO!

(Jul. 30, 2009  6:58 PM)Stilly Wrote: OH and I also have a Vortex BeyStadium

Try to get some Takara stadiums. Wink
I'm 20 and I still spend inordinate amounts of my disposable income on this hobby.

You're never too old. And it's great that you're getting into MFB, they're awesome. Leone was a good buy, and Saggitario has some uses. However look into getting BB-22 (Stamina and Defense Reshuffle) and a proper Takara Stadium.

Check out the "Purchase Consultation thread" and the "What MFB to buy thread." We have loads of great resources here, so feel free to use them Smile
(Jul. 30, 2009  7:09 PM)Kei Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Try to get some Takara stadiums. Wink
Yeah I know but I'm too poor to import otherwise I would have gotten a lot more than just two blades last night. Tongue_out_wink
Also whereabouts you from?
Aha, I'm older than you Grin Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! Smile

Also, as a side note, I am 19 and for the record, 20 is not the highest we have here. Wink
(Jul. 30, 2009  7:16 PM)Khel Wrote: Also whereabouts you from?
I am 19 and I live in Harrisonburg, VA in the US.
(Jul. 30, 2009  7:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Aha, I'm older than you Grin Welcome!
Oh hey! Bey Brad I saw the vid of you and Spinster talking after the Bayblade tourney on youtube. you brought up some valid points. I like your style
Aha thanks Smile

But yeah, most of the members here are in their teens and a sizable portion are young adults like ourselves.
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
(Jul. 30, 2009  8:47 PM)Rocky Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
thanks Cute
Welcome! I turn 20 in September. Don't worry about being this old.
(Jul. 30, 2009  8:56 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Welcome! I turn 20 in September. Don't worry about being this old.
meh i'm not too worried. i'm used to being considered a geek anyway, i'm proud to have the title.Eee
Welcome to the WBO! =D
Haha, age isn't an issue as everyone here has already emphasized, I'm 21 and have gotten other 20+ year old adults to join very recently.

Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome! Smile