I'm sure you can guess what this is about.

Hey, I'm CherryIceCreamGuy. I'm 17 and I live in Ontario, Canada, that is about all you need to know. I saw some of the videos about the guys from Beywiki, the channel Beybladechannel on Youtube, and I thought dem guys looked pretty cool. I figured if anyone could bring Beyblades back to America it was them.

I used to play in the playground at elementary, then my favourite blade broke and I just stopped, gave all my stuff to some kid down the street, and regretted it ever since. I was watching YTV a week ago because I was too tired to do anything else, and the only things on were either Fairly Odd Parents, or that crab fishing show on Discovery... I took the obvious choice. I saw the premier announcement for Metal Fight Beyblade, and I've been Jonesing ever since.

I can't wait until these things come out in Canada, so I'm ordering a Storm Aquario from some person in Hong Kong. I'll pick a defense blade when they come out here, and maybe a stamina if I'm feeling lucky.

If anyone wants to talk, I'm very bored, very lonely, and packed with enthusiasm.

BTW, this is a pretty sikk forum, who coded this?

[l-l3/2/2`/
(May. 13, 2010  1:41 AM)CherryICG Wrote: BTW, this is a pretty sikk forum, who coded this?
Brad, the founder, did, as far as custom coding goes. It is indeed quite cool and professional.
It is, I like it. I'm used to IPBFree and Invisionfree, so this is very fresh. Some guy I know coded a really good one for an XboX clan site.

Just wondering, do you know if he used some sort of template for it?

- [l-l3/2/2`/
Bienvenido a la WBO!
Welcome to WBO!

I dont think so, but it´s the best forum that I have visited
yup definitely a kewl forum. anyway i fell your pain and boredom when it comes to waiting for BMF to come out. we all do! haha
Thanks for the welcomes! I'm glad to see there are active members here, who care about the new members.
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! There are lots of Bladers in Canada.
Wow, there are a lot of people here. I'm impressed. Anyone here live around Kitchener/Cambridge Ontario?
(May. 14, 2010  2:31 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Wow, there are a lot of people here. I'm impressed. Anyone here live around Kitchener/Cambridge Ontario?

http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php

Not everyone has put themselves on the map though.
I was looking in the forum where people were looking for fights, I didn't find this. Thanks, I'll slap myself on there too.

It refuses to let me pin myself. Angst.

I need to make a google.ca account, don't I?

Nevermind, I'll get it, I have nothing else to do.

I surrender. Help.
(May. 14, 2010  3:00 AM)CherryICG Wrote: I was looking in the forum where people were looking for fights, I didn't find this. Thanks, I'll slap myself on there too.

It refuses to let me pin myself. Angst.

I need to make a google.ca account, don't I?

Nevermind, I'll get it, I have nothing else to do.

I surrender. Help.
Ah, that might be an issue with the plugin itself. I will try to solve this.
Whoa, there, take your time, bud! It's not that important...
(May. 14, 2010  3:46 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Whoa, there, take your time, bud! It's not that important...
Somebody else had mentioned being unable to move their pin, and I was waiting to see if new members had a problem adding their pin too, hah. I will not do it right now, however I hope it can be solved at all ...
Google may have also done an update that had an overlooked bug... Might be nothing you can do until they fix it, if they find it.