I'm new to this can anyone explane to me how this works?

Hey im Alex, And I live in fresno.I'v ben playing agenst my freinds for the longest. We all wanted to make a team so we and play agenst eachother. Im still looking for a team for my self. Im in the 8th grade. I hope thats not to old for beyblades Lips_sealed My beyblade is secret becase some people out there much still my combo. Anyways is you guys have any more questions just pm me or something Lol. And I.v ben playing beyblades for 2 years now.

Hello Alex, you might as well go share your combo in the build me a combo thread. There are some really experienced bladers here that can give you feed back about your combo. Also we have a list of the best combos for competitive play here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
Don't worry about playing Beyblades in 8th grade, I am in 9th, and there are a whole lot of people here on the WBO that are past 8th grade.
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:54 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Don't worry about playing Beyblades in 8th grade, I am in 9th, and there are a whole lot of people here on the WBO that are past 8th grade.
yeah, most of the admins and mods are adults. It is a hobby and it doesn't have a age group.
welcome to WBO and you need to read the instructions in order to get help.

You will see your power,
Beybladefan111
Welcome, Alex, to the World Beyblade Organization! =) Enjoy your time here, reading through threads, ask questions, providing advice/answers or whatever you plan to do on this site. Just remember there are rules, including ones you will not know unless you read the rules! Your welcome pm should have a majority of the answers and information you need to avoid getting warned or having a thread you start, closed. So, I highly suggest you take a look at that. Plus it has links to threads you may find very useful! Anyways, don't forget the most important thing...have fun (and maybe learn something here and there >.>)! =D
Welcome To The WBO !
Welcome to the WBO! Be sure to read the rules before posting and enjoy the forum! Smile For any problem or question pm me Wink
Welcome to the WBO! It is never to late to play beyblade. You should beyblade as long as you want, if it makes you happy.