I'm new to these forums, but not to Beyblade.

I've always been a fanatic of beyblade since I was 5, when I had a beyblade G revolution movie. As a kid I often explored many stores, and i was filled with huge amounts of excitement the first time I found a beyblade in the local dollar general. Unfortunately, stadiums were not sold there, so my brother and I often improvised by playing on dressers and tables, and so many were lost behind them. After a while, the store quit selling beyblades, and I lost my beyblade movie. After that, i messed with other anime etc. like byakugan, yugi-oh and naruto. Eventually I turned around 10 years old I believe, when I saw an ad on the cartoon netword about a new beyblade series called beyblade metal fusion. it filled me with renewed excitement. After a point, I found that walmart in a city near me had the metal fusion beyblades. After my brother and I bought one beyblade each and battled each other. i soon became obsessed with it, though my younger brother kind of dropped it, and before i knew it. Over three years I spent 275 (approximatley) dollars on my collection of metal fusion and metal masters. I only had the chace to buy 2 shogun steel beys, ronin dragoon and some other one i forgot about, and only recently did I find out about the beyblade burst series, (I've never seen advertisements for them anywhere). And so, i'm still yet to own a burst beyblade, but i've had plenty of practice and experience, even going to a metal masters tournament at a toys r us when i was 13.