I'm new to the WBO!

Hi I'm Callum6939, I'm not that great of a blader but i do know some things as in the variations of types, I like to specialize in attack types as they are aggressive and bring a great excitement to the game. My favorite bey's are Meteo L Drago, and Gravity Perseus haven't decided between the two Tongue_out.

So i must say that I'm glad that I'm here, and would like get get to know you XD.
Hey, welcome! My fav beys are gravity perseus, meteo l drago, and galaxy pegasis.
So what beys do you have? (just wondering) and its cool that we have the same favs ive orderd my two amd some metal faces (hf hf-h) yay im so glad that i bought them, but i've heared Gravity Perseus sucks as a deffensive bey, but in conter mode and a 100 spin track with rubber flat gives it huge smash attack, so that will be my combo with a metl face Joyful_2 meteo ill leave as it comes because its great how its set up the reason im not giving it a metal face or a rubber flat is so i can spin steal more efficently just in case it doesnt knock the opponent out Cute
Hi welcome to the WBO. I like Meteo L-Drago and Rock Leone Smile
im new too, my fave is my lightning L drago and Poison Serpent
I've been here for a couple months now, but I'm still pretty new. My fav beys are meteo ldrago, lightning ldrago and storm pegasus. Welcome to the WBO.