I'm new to Beyblade!

(Sorry if this is the wrong topic)

Hello, I am new to WBO, and to beyblade in general. I've seen the original series, as well as the newer ones, (metal fusion/metal masters) and was wondering what beyblades I should I buy. I mean as in Shogun Steel, or the Metal Masters/Metal Fusion. I am hoping to compete in some tournaments soon, and was basically wondering which ones are eligible. Are both shogun steel and metal fusion eligible, or one or the other? Thanks for your time!

(Jul. 19, 2013  7:24 AM)Nyzo Wrote: (Sorry if this is the wrong topic)

Hello, I am new to WBO, and to beyblade in general. I've seen the original series, as well as the newer ones, (metal fusion/metal masters) and was wondering what beyblades I should buy. I mean as in Shogun Steel, or the Metal Masters/Metal Fusion. I am hoping to compete in some tournaments soon, and was basically wondering which ones are eligible. Are both shogun steel and metal fusion eligible, or one or the other? Thanks for your time!
Yeah, this should have been posted in the Introductions section, but I am sure someone will move it soon.

Anyways,

Welcome to the WBO. You have definitely come to the right place.

Do you currently own any Beyblades? If you do what are they? If not, your best bet is to start picking up the Shogun Steel Beyblades such as Ronin Dragoon or Samurai Ifraid. Also, the Hyperblades series that was released a few months ago is also filled with good selections such as Flash Sagittario, Phantom Orion, and Diablo Nemesis. If you are still able to find some older ones, Hades Kerbecs, Cosmic/Galaxy Pegasus, Earth Virgo or Twisted Tempo are good as well.

If you are looking for tournaments, check out the WBO General Forum and go to the North American Sub-Forum and search for your state. Yes, Metal Fusion and Shogun Steel are both eligible as they are both of the same series.

Hope this helps.
Welcome to the WBO. Read the message sent by Kai-V and Enjoy here!