I'm new

Hey I just got in to beyblades i only have hasbro doomsizor d2 and unicrest u2 my mom says she can can two takra tomy beyblades and a long winder thingy what ever it's called so what should I get
(Aug. 01, 2017  3:15 AM)Red Eye Wrote: Hey I just got in to beyblades i only have hasbro doomsizor d2 and unicrest u2 my mom says she can can two takra tomy beyblades and a long winder thingy what ever it's called so what should I get

Personally I recommend a Blue Sword Launcher, Blazing Ragnaruk or Alter Chronos seem to be good as well. What is her budget?
(Aug. 01, 2017  3:15 AM)Red Eye Wrote: Hey I just got in to beyblades i only have hasbro doomsizor d2 and unicrest u2 my mom says she can can two takra tomy beyblades and a long winder thingy what ever it's called so what should I get

I would recommend legend spriggan and lost longinus. The windy thing is called a launcher and the launcher i reccomend is a LR launcher. Basically what it does from what ive heard it switches from left to right spin. Lost Longinus is a left turn bey as well as legend spriggan. If you are able to buy another shortly after this i reccomend Kerbeus K2.
Legend Spriggan is dual spin, but it's a bit on the pricier side due to that reason, I sugest getting Drain Fafnir if you get Lost Longinus, but for any Takara Tomy launcher, minus the Sword Launcher, you'd need a launcher grip, so get the blye Sword Launcher as well as Alter Chronos.
(Aug. 01, 2017  4:38 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Legend Spriggan is dual spin, but it's a bit on the pricier side due to that reason, I sugest getting Drain Fafnir if you get Lost Longinus, but for any Takara Tomy launcher, minus the Sword Launcher, you'd need a launcher grip, so get the blye Sword Launcher as well as Alter Chronos.

I always thought that

(Aug. 01, 2017  4:38 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Legend Spriggan is dual spin, but it's a bit on the pricier side due to that reason, I sugest getting Drain Fafnir if you get Lost Longinus, but for any Takara Tomy launcher, minus the Sword Launcher, you'd need a launcher grip, so get the blye Sword Launcher as well as Alter Chronos.

I always thought that legend spriggan was only left spin

Hi, here is my recommendation for 2 beyblade burst. Legend Spriggan is a little pricey ($23.99 on amazon), but it's one of the strongest bey so far in competative use. But if you are to look for r something more cheaper, then I would recommend either Kries Satan($17.99), Blaze Ragnarok($14.99?), or Alter Chronos($11.99?).
Buy a Drain Fafnir, a Maximum Garuda and a long winder.
(Aug. 01, 2017  6:47 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Buy a Drain Fafnir, a Maximum Garuda and a long winder.

Maximum Garuda is pricey, from what I hear
Nobody refered him to the Purchase Consultation topic instead?