I'm new

I'm new to beyblading i have a Thunder Leone GB145 CS (soon to be Rock Leone S130 WB) It's going to be awesome Cute
So I want to know your beys, post 'em below
Hello and welcome. I'm new too, and you'll see what's currently my only Bey in my sig at the moment. Hopefully I'll be putting something more interesting together in the coming weeks.
Welcome to the WBO!

Hope you enjoy it here.

Key advice- read the PM Kai-V sent you, and don't get warned, if you want a signature go to BeybladeFreak's shop.

I have Storm Pegausus, Galaxy Peagaus, Ray Striker, Earth Eagle, Counter Leone, Twisted Tempo, and Flame Byxis.
Welcome and PM me if you need help.
Hey, welcome to the wbo. hope ya have fun here, but watch ur posts. my 2 best beys are my out-of-the-box rock leone(some say that uncustomized beys suck, but with my leone, we kick carp), and unicorno(aka ray striker, but i like the other name better). striker's still in progress, so the only part of the bey's name that i can say for sure is striker. anyway, enjoy urself and im glad that ur interested in more experienced blader's combos. if u need help with building up a bey, go to the "Build me a Combo!" thread.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!

Please enjoy this website, and don't get in trouble. Also, read the rules, because some people don't and they get in trouble.So stay out of trouble! Also, go here for people to build you a combo, and go here to ask beyblade questions. Enjoy your time!

P.S. I have too many beys, but my top 3 beyblades are:
Metal Face Variares R145RF
Phantom Aquario AD145WD
Metal Face Basalt Bull 230CS