I'm new

Hi. I'm looking for a good starter blade but I don't know which one to get. Smile
Read the private message you got when you registered here ...
dark gasher is a good blade but it lacks defence

go color clan!
letit rip, green
Welcome to the WBO. I think a great starter betblade would be storm aquario.It has the ability to change frrom stamina to attack.
Welcome to WBO, In my opinion u should choose Earth Aquila, is got a good stamina and well defence!!!
welcome to wbo! my starter was rock aquario. it has good stanima and also defence
Hello, i m Blader K.D.D , i m also new to W.B.O. , I even participated in tha galaxy cup tournament in Sri Lanka which was organized by 1 of my friends who's in the W.B.O Too who is silver knight and i became third too . i have 7 bey blades and 3 of them are are hybrid wheel . Im very happy to join W.B.O!!!!!!!!!!
and by the way , can some 1 help me ??, my problem is that i cant mark where i live in the map (when i clik "yes i live here " it says error )
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:52 AM)Blader K.D.D Wrote: Hello, i m Blader K.D.D , i m also new to W.B.O. , I even participated in tha galaxy cup tournament in Sri Lanka which was organized by 1 of my friends who's in the W.B.O Too who is silver knight and i became third too . i have 7 bey blades and 3 of them are are hybrid wheel . Im very happy to join W.B.O!!!!!!!!!!
and by the way , can some 1 help me ??, my problem is that i cant mark where i live in the map (when i clik "yes i live here " it says error )

You should start a new thread to introduce yourself, but not in other's threads.
SO sorry but since i m new , i dont know how to do it !, can u help me plz ???
ah !!!!!!, no need !!, i found it !!!!!!!!!
ah !!!!!!, no need !!, i found it !!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO. Storm Pegasis is a good way to start
Welcome to the WBO!