I'm new

I'm a new blader on this sight and just want to make myself known. My name is Strata beast and my favorite blade is crystal driger F. Your not gonna believe me but I'm Daniel De Santo's cousin. If u don't know who that is u suck. He is the voice of Ray on the old beyblade show. If u don't believe me thats ur problem. I live in virginia and I'm look'en for some bladers to battle. So if u live in virginia send me a private message.
Pretty hostile introductory message. Speechless And Driger F sucks.

Welcome.
I used to adore Daniel De Santo when I loved Ray. XD

Welcome to the WBO. I hope you can find some members to battle with. Joyful_3 Have you got any of the MFB blades yet?
I pmed him when I saw him join(he was named keyblader, but he isn't keyblader). Anyway, welcome. And yeah, Driger F isn't very good. And calm your post down a little. =/ Sounds like some fangirls have tortured you before. XD
Welcome. Grin
Hope you learn alot.
I remember when I saw Daniel on the Beyblade tournament video. lol
okay people are saying driger F sucks. thats partly true. it kinda sucked when i bought it but I've customized it so shutup
Sorry i wasn't trying to be mean. but bey brad should worrry about his own blades
then its not driger F. and whats the customization?
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:32 PM)Strata beast Wrote: Sorry i wasn't trying to be mean. but bey brad should worrry about his own blades

This is a community for learning about Beyblade. If you're not interested in learning, don't post. How exactly did you customize your Driger F to make it not suck?
oh yea i guess its not driger F. my bad. my best beyblade is an unknown customized blade.& i'm still not telling u wat i used to make it
Then leave? If it is actually good, then we already know about it anyway. We just want to make sure you aren't using something that does actually suck. We just wanna help, dude.
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:35 PM)Strata beast Wrote: oh yea i guess its not driger F. my bad. my best beyblade is an unknown customized blade.& i'm still not telling u wat i used to make it

Uh, why not?
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:32 PM)Strata beast Wrote: Sorry i wasn't trying to be mean.
That's OK Joyful_3 ... but If your not telling us - How will we know ???
Fine i'll tell but u have to wait until sometime next week because my friend is borrowing it right now so i can't tell u. but i will
??? Well, whatever.
You're pretty aggressive you know.....calm down, we're all good people. Just try not to take any criticisms badly. People don't think you're stupid or anything, they just want to help and want to make sure you know the facts.
Anyways, what MFB do you have? Smile
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:38 PM)Strata beast Wrote: Fine i'll tell but u have to wait until sometime next week because my friend is borrowing it right now so i can't tell u. but i will

So you don't even remember what's in it? :\
i'm sorry i didn't know you guys were trying to help. ithought you were just trying to boss me into telling u so u could use it
Haha, we often share our own combos on here - we just want everyone to be the best they can be. Smile
no i foregot i made it a while ago
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:41 PM)Strata beast Wrote: i'm sorry i didn't know you guys were trying to help. ithought you were just trying to boss me into telling u so u could use it

:\ I have over 400 Beyblades. I don't really need you to help me build combos.
Nope, if it's any good, we probably already know about it anyway. But, as Rocky said, we share our combos on here all the time, so we can make the best ones we can and find new good ones. (Bluezee)