I'm looking for some MFB's! (Willing to buy)

Hey all Grin I'm looking for a few MFB's that I am willing to buy, I can send the money through the post (cash, not check) Don't worry it's safe (I have shipped cash through post heaps of times to North America, and it has always arrived) I don't have any money at the moment on my PayPal account so I can only send the cash through the mail (Australian Dollars).

I will discuss how much I will pay for through PMs. Also if you find these on eBay or cheap on another site, please note that. Thanks Smile

Here are the Blades/parts/etc I am willing to buy:
Storm Pegasis
Lightning L-Drago (When it comes out)
Maybe, Stardust Pegasis (When it comes out, maybe)
Metal Face

I really would like them to come with a launcher, rip cord launcher, or bey launcher, whichever is fine.

Thanks a lot Grin!

EDIT: I might be able to use my Mum's PayPal until I get my own money in my PayPal, but I still prefer sending the cash until I get my cash back into my PayPal account.

EDIT 2: If I am sending the cash through mail (cash, not check) wait until you receive the money then ship the item of, but do be honest.
you're insane to send cash through the mail

not only that, i doubt you're going to find a seller for those items paid by mailed cash
(Jul. 14, 2009  8:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're insane to send cash through the mail

not only that, i doubt you're going to find a seller for those items paid by mailed cash

I pay them by mail, once they receive the money they send the item of, I have done this before.
(Jul. 14, 2009  8:44 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: I pay them by mail, once they receive the money they send the item of, I have done this before.

brad was saying most people only accept paypal now, as money could go missing if mailed;.
Seen as no-one in Aussie has Metal Face and S. Pegasis, you might have a problem
You could try asking your mom to deposit your cash into her checking account and then use her paypal. I've done that a few times.
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:40 AM)t3haxle Wrote: You could try asking your mom to deposit your cash into her checking account and then use her paypal. I've done that a few times.

No, my PayPal is down... Hackers stole $10 AUD, so my account is in recovery (I closed it for recovery until then). And who cares if money is lost on my side? The seller wouldn't care... Once they get the money from mail, then they only send it out...
I think that you might not get through much if you don't have paypal ready but if any member is willing to then yeah,. I also think its dangerous to send out money order, including for you.
(Jul. 15, 2009  1:04 PM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: No, my PayPal is down... Hackers stole $10 AUD, so my account is in recovery (I closed it for recovery until then). And who cares if money is lost on my side? The seller wouldn't care... Once they get the money from mail, then they only send it out...

well the seller would care because if it was lost they wouldn't get the money to send you your item
He means the seller wouldn't be missing out on anything since they would still have the blade if they wanted to sell it.
I, as a seller, definitely care if the money is lost in transit. Not only do I not want customers to lose their money, but I don't want to hang onto something I want to sell any longer than I have to.
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I, as a seller, definitely care if the money is lost in transit. Not only do I not want customers to lose their money, but I don't want to hang onto something I want to sell any longer than I have to.

Well then even if you don't accept it by Mail Order, and they buyer can't use PayPal, well your still not selling it are you? You may as well take your chance as a seller and wait until you get the cash...
lol, it's not always about the money,

When he says it's not wise to mail cash he's just looking out for you.
You're safer with paypal, use your mom's. If something goes wrong, you have stuff to fall back on,
and correct me if i'm wrong, but your mom is probably more financially adept than you are

If your cash gets lost in the mail, then you basically paid for nothing.
Yeah, exactly. I don't want anyone to lose their money, plus, Paypal's way more convenient for me.
I know it's convenient, but I make sure you receive the cash, I use the best shipping methods there are and the safest. I have done more then 30 orders on websites by sending cash and it has always arrived. But thanks anyway.
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:22 PM)Giga Wrote: Seen as no-one in Aussie has Metal Face and S. Pegasis, you might have a problem

Correction, 1 australian has metal faces... ... ... me, but sorry gaia dragoon ive only got 2 and im not planning on selling them.
(Jul. 17, 2009  8:43 AM)The Shredder Wrote: Correction, 1 australian has metal faces... ... ... me, but sorry gaia dragoon ive only got 2 and im not planning on selling them.

Add another one to the count Smile