I'm here!

Hi ya guys! Some of you from the old forum room may remember me and if you don't........then I would be heart broken. Anyway I have been waiting for the other one to come back but it seems that you left me hanging by moving over to this forum without me knowing and just putting 'to be continued' on the other one. Anyway I have found my way back and I don't blame anyone for leaving me hanging, I guess. Anyway Hi to you all. Joyful_3
Just so you know, none of us have anything to do with Beyblade Forums closing down and saying "To Be Continued". That was the decision of Rai and Zanon and we have nothing to do with them.

Welcome!
Tamer Brad Wrote:Just so you know, none of us have anything to do with Beyblade Forums closing down and saying "To Be Continued". That was the decision of Rai and Zanon and we have nothing to do with them.

Welcome!

If that is the case then there are no problems here and thank you for the welcome.
So you help to make this site and put in your own money for it and yet you don't want to own it yourself, I admire that.

Well done to you.Smile
I think I remember you. Welcome back!
G Wrote:I think I remember you. Welcome back!

Yeah people kind of remember me, I guess that is good enough. Thank you and it is good to be back.
Welcome to beywiki forums! Good to see you here