I'm having a Beyday tournament at my house for US bladers next Beyday.

I'm having a tournament at my house next May 23rd for US residents. If your interested then I'd be happy to allow anyone to come.
Wow, that's quite a long time now. And maybe you should start by at least telling people what city and state the tournament will be in.
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:19 PM)dark wolf Wrote: I'm having a tournament at my house next May 23rd for US residents. If your interested then I'd be happy to allow anyone to come.

May 23rd? That's 11months away so why post that right now and it is better to plan something more near the date so that you know it will be happening.
I live in Orange Park Florida. I'm just giving to announcment I'll start making plans near next beyday.
Your parents are gonna plotz when my 28 year old arse shows up in your living room with spin tops.
Also, BeyDay is something which does not keep the same date every time ... It changes.
So Brad said it would most likely be next year on the 29th of May.
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:37 PM)Spinster Wrote: Your parents are gonna plotz when my 28 year old arse shows up in your living room with spin tops.

Lmao, the truth is so funny. XD
im hoping to go to the bey war room next year but if i cant i might go to ur place i live in florida also lol
It's a little early to think about this. Unless you are saving money until then to make an awesome prize pool, in which case I'm flying to Florida.
(Jun. 21, 2009  6:10 PM)Suzaku Wrote: im hoping to go to the bey war room next year but if i cant i might go to ur place i live in florida also lol

There's a tournament in Toronto on July 18th, btw.
are there any tournaments in georgia??? becouse i really want to battle someone
(Jun. 23, 2009  11:58 PM)cuban-blade Wrote: are there any tournaments in georgia??? becouse i really want to battle someone

Look in this forum for all official WBO events and tournaments.
Looks like this is pointless since he is now banned even though it was kind of pointless anyway. XD