I'm finally getting a bey pointer for christmas!

Hello all bladers, to start things out I just want to say merry Christmas to all of you. Now then.... as most of you know, I am a new blader. I first saw the theme song of the MFB anime at the very end of a pokemon recording. (Now don't start saying I'm weird or anything for watching the pokemon show. My little brother likes it, so don't make fun of him either. I was just too tired on that saturday morning to care what I was watching. Ok?) I then thought to myself that I should watch an episode, a week later I did. I bought a hasbro two-pack or something. It was pretty fun battling my little brother. Until I bought a launcher grip for both of us and a stadium. The night when I came home and used them, I felt like this T_T. I don't know why I felt like that. But I realised that everyone my age where I live don't know how to have fun any more. So I got home from school and went on youtube to watch some beyblade videos. I then saw a video of a WBO tournament and I saw that I was not the only person that likes beyblade. I thank the WBO for everything. Seeya!
Don't post this here, this belongs in the Introduction forum.