I'm baaaaaaack!!!

I'm not new to the site, just haven't logged in sense 2010. Been blading sense day one(plastic gen) at 13 with my trustee Dragoon Storm, then Driger MS(HMS), then Rock Scorpio T125 JB, and now I use Quetzalcoatl 90 RF2. Haven't gotten into Burst because I feel like they are and they self destruct when hit hard enough. 

Hit me up if you live within 50 miles of Seattle or Tacoma 

My crew still uses metal fight beyblades but we take all challengers of any generation. We ♡ beyblading and would like to meet others that play the game.
Hello, and a belated welcome to the WBO, @[gblader]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
(Mar. 21, 2018  11:23 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello, and a belated welcome to the WBO, @[gblader]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!

Thanks Ayane_2355. Good to be back. Didn't do much before on the site but will post more. My posts will be more about Metal Fight instead of Burst but I'll get Burst ones for collection purposes. I look forward to sending my team to a tournament...
(Mar. 21, 2018  3:25 PM)gblader Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  11:23 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello, and a belated welcome to the WBO, @[gblader]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!

Thanks Ayane_2355. Good to be back. Didn't do much before on the site but will post more. My posts will be more about Metal Fight instead of Burst but I'll get Burst ones for collection purposes. I look forward to sending my team to a tournament...

No problem. Nice to see an older member returning here. And, I'll definitely keep an eye out for your posts. Along with cheering for your team, shall they be entering any tournaments. Good luck!