I'm a Newbie.

I didn't post anything on their home site, i was telling him he shouldn't do that
Hello Bladebreaker-R! Welcome to WBO.
Just like BladerAce17 said. You should keep your opinions to youself as there are Battle Strikers fans on WBO that can be offended in some way. Just saying Tongue_out
(Apr. 03, 2010  11:02 PM)♦ Wrote: Hello Bladebreaker-R! Welcome to WBO.
Just like BladerAce17 said. You should keep your opinions to youself as there are Battle Strikers fans on WBO that can be offended in some way. Just saying Tongue_out

i think he gets it guys
(Apr. 03, 2010  11:06 PM)Potato Wrote: i think he gets it guys

Sorry about that. I don't want any flame wars happening Gasp
(Apr. 03, 2010  11:26 PM)♦ Wrote: Sorry about that. I don't want any flame wars happening Gasp

Haha Grin don't worry i don't have a lot of flame wars anymore
WAIT JUST A DARNED MINUTE!!! ANOTHER BLADER WITH A POTATO-RELATED NAME?!? YEAH!!! YOU KNOW IM TALKIN TO YOU, POTATO!!! anyway, i hope you really enjoy the WBO Bladebreaker-R and it seems like you have already started so keep enjoying it!
(Apr. 04, 2010  1:02 AM)goldenpotato Wrote: WAIT JUST A DARNED MINUTE!!! ANOTHER BLADER WITH A POTATO-RELATED NAME?!? YEAH!!! YOU KNOW IM TALKIN TO YOU, POTATO!!! anyway, i hope you really enjoy the WBO Bladebreaker-R and it seems like you have already started so keep enjoying it!

Well, he USED to be MetalFightKai. But still, that is weird that we only have two Potato-based names Smile
(Apr. 04, 2010  1:13 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Well, he USED to be MetalFightKai. But still, that is weird that we only have two Potato-based names Smile

haha yeah it is!!! oh and Potato, no offense dood Wink
I'm sorry about the battle strikers thing, but I got so mad when I read the post. one of the lines said "... Let It Rip are words of the past..." I just was riled up and felt proud to get out my rage.
This year it's Beyblade Metal Fusion against Battle Strikers Metal XS. I'm just happy that Beyblade is revived and coming to the English speaking audience. I would've bought Battle Strikers until Hasbro at Toyfair 2010 announced that Beyblade Metal Fusion is going to be released. Grin
The other reason I was so mad is that the BS's are trying to copy beyblades, and them making metal strikers just when beyblade MF is about to come is NO coincidence.
I'm guessing it's competition that Battle Strikers is going to deal with. I was pretty shocked when Metal XS was going to be released in the same year as Metal Fusion. But again, it's hard to say that they are copying Beyblade. Battle Strikers have few differences from Beyblade. It's like saying that Mega Bloks is a rip-off of Lego(it might). But I still prefer Beyblade over Battle Strikers in my opinion.
(Apr. 04, 2010  4:01 PM)Bladebreaker-R Wrote: The other reason I was so mad is that the BS's are trying to copy beyblades, and them making metal strikers just when beyblade MF is about to come is NO coincidence.
You should not necessarily take them as copies : they are simply another spinning top game, and metal and plastic are materials that everybody can easily get and use. The concepts of both games are totally different.

In general, I must ask you to perhaps be less vehemently against Battle Strikers in your words : we have decided to establish affiliation with Striker Axis, a fansite dedicated to Battle Strikers, in hopes that there would be no more wars started from both sides. We just want both games to coexist, and it is possible to enjoy both at the same time.
I'm sorry guys...

I have to leave. I do not belong here. I have made no friends so far, I get in trouble for everything I say and I get a warning, I got a warning for "lying" about going to NY toy fair and I'm close to banned, even though I DID to go see Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
( I admit I lied about the special passes.) Also, the staff here seems to hate me. I mean, Aqua always is always against my opinion while all the other staff says what I say is always bad. I got mad and accidentally wrote a message about how BS's suck, and EVERYBODY gets mad at me! I also said I'm an attack strategist, but aqua says I'm stupid to have that dumb strategy. The BS thing, I wouldn't have done it, but I knew it would get rejected by their website, which it did. I just typed it up to get rid of my anger. I am gonna leave, unless some shooting star stops me. You can ban me now, WBO...

"... There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven

When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
And she's buying a stairway to heaven..."

Good Bye Everyone... It's been a great 4 days...
We will not and cannot stop you, however you have to understand a few things.

First of all, I personally do not make friends within a few days ... You get acquaintances, but it is not abnormal that you have formed no friendship with a person here yet, in my opinion.

Secondly, the site of the toy fair itself says that a certain group of people that you are part of could not attend it. So, from our knowledge, and also what Brad, who officially represented Battle Strikers there and who tried to visit Hasbro's Beyblade showcase, told us, it seemed impossible to us that you really went there. I think if anybody in New York could attend so easily, they would have gone, so I believe you should understand why we are extremely skeptical. If you however have formal proof that you went to see Hasbro's rented place or something, you can show it to us and we will remove your warning right away.

Thirdly, Aqua has not said any such things about you, "stupid" and "dumb". Why do people always twist our words and transform them into the meanest sentences we could possibly write on a Beyblade forum ? Damn, Aqua just told you that it was not a good strategy at all and that you should vary your types of Beyblades : why can you not take it as a neutral advice and just appreciate it, or at least consider it for one second and then throw it away anyway ? We are not mean, we want to help everybody.

Fourthly, I was also just 'kindly' advising you not to just say bad comments about Battle Strikers because of what happened in the past on this message board, and I informed you of that quite calmly. I had no foul intentions at all.

Fifthly, you are not closed to being banned at all : you still have a long way to go to reach 100% at 20%.

You can still leave if you want, but I do not think you see us as what we truly are. Just make sure to read some of the posts, such as the announcements, to know slightly more about the history of the site, and things should be all good. If you have any questions or hesitations on messages you want to post, you can always contact me to ask, and I will answer as quickly as possible.
...Uhh... Ok, I might have accidentally typed that he called me stupid. What I meant is he said my STRATEGY is stupid. But I noticed, What I said about me leaving is wrong... and sounded too much like a teenage drama people without lives and dying in need of a life watch. Also, I DO have proof, but it was on a FILM kodak camera. they have an opening for mighty morphin power rangers, and my brother is in LOVE with them. Also, there were people at the beyblade section. Otherwise, why do they bother presenting the beyblades with all this stuff. And why were there people in the area in the video, a huge crowd. There is no proof I was there. But hey. Where is the proof I wasnt there. Another thing is that I actually do sorta like battle strikers, but I felt mad at myself for turning against beyblades, until you told me they're working together. So... I'm home!

BTW, I had no idea of the warning level under my name. I though one warning, then banned. :o ...
THATS IT! My motto will be Warning level: 20%! pretty cool with the pic. anyways, I still need a new avatar and sig. I'll be at requests.
My attack strategies have been leading me the whole way. STAMINA + DEFENCE - BALANCE...
ATTACK CRUSHES ALL
that might be true in some battle ,but I like defence better
sorry, I guess I should finsh reading before i post