I'm a Newbie.

Hey all bladers reading this post.

I'm new to this website, but I'm not new to blading. I've been doing it since I was 3. You think I'm young, but I am not. I am a serious blader with all-attack strategies. My favorite blade is Storm Pegasus 105RF, but soon I'm gonna get the new Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F. It looks sick. I live in a neighborhood of snotty rich kids, and they don't understand blading, so I can't blade with anybody but myself an my sis (though I already drained all her Beypointer points). I NEED a blader to battle or
I'm never gonna be a WBO champ.

I hope to meet new bladers,
Alec Handal
I just joined this morning and made so much progress. I am almost done with my new signature, I posted 6 things, and... Well yah!
VVVVVVV
(o o) <- ME
/_
____
Welcome dude! If you wanna be WBO champion your gonna have to get past me and my alpha team of blades.
Ok. But I'm gonna win! Attack is my strategy!
(Apr. 02, 2010  9:59 PM)Bladebreaker-R Wrote: Ok. But I'm gonna win! Attack is my strategy!
Hahaha yeah right dude, you can't get past my stamina strategy.
You think I cant, but my Storm Pegasis is tricked out, and I actually Shaped the bottom to boost speed AND stamina! I also added a new track that boosts Stamina and Defence. Its undefeatable.
(Apr. 02, 2010  10:16 PM)Bladebreaker-R Wrote: You think I cant, but my Storm Pegasis is tricked out, and I actually Shaped the bottom to boost speed AND stamina! I also added a new track that boosts Stamina and Defence. Its undefeatable.

That's illegal.

Also, it is not a good strategy at all to only use one type of Beyblade. Someone can easily beat you that way. You need to use ALL types of Beyblades (even though you may prefer one type). You pick what type of Beyblade to use based on the situation (your opponent's Beyblade, the stadium that is being used, etc).

Welcome to the WBO, btw
Well, at least I kept a spare Storm Pegasis bottom. I have 2.
Also I have a bunch of other blades like burn pheonix and dark wolf. I just said I use attack as a strategy, because I am an attack person. I use the others sometimes.
Welcome to the WBO! Where abouts are you from?
Welcome
Welcome to the WBO. Attack all the way? I hear you bro! Joyful_3
My attack strategies have been leading me the whole way. STAMINA + DEFENCE - BALANCE...
ATTACK CRUSHES ALL
I have no faces. how do you get them, and can someone help me get started?
You should read the introductory post you get PM'd
I did, but I need help getting faces. And also, none of the events are in my area, so I doubt my dad will pay $800 for 2 plane tix just for a bladebattle.
(Apr. 03, 2010  1:21 PM)Bladebreaker-R Wrote: I did, but I need help getting faces. And also, none of the events are in my area, so I doubt my dad will pay $800 for 2 plane tix just for a bladebattle.

We have a Help section, with a page on Faces. Read it.
Welcome you will love it here. Seriosly these are the best bladers around!
You do not know what I just did. I went to Battle Strikers.com and posted a 2 page long thing on how they suck. I have 3 hate-mails already.
(Apr. 03, 2010  5:15 PM)Bladebreaker-R Wrote: You do not know what I just did. I went to Battle Strikers.com and posted a 2 page long thing on how they suck. I have 3 hate-mails already.

i hate battle strikers as much as the next guy but you probably shouldn't post this here,
Bey Brad the site founder works for battle strikers so a lot of members have been introduced to them
I think that you should keep your hate for Battle Strikers to yourself. If you don't like them, that's okay. But why would you do that on the home site Angry