I'm New here

(Nov. 27, 2009  9:38 PM)Hopper Attack Wrote: How do you add someone to the buddy list please tell me!

http://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=editlists
I'm just gonna wait here till someone tells me about the buddy list K.
you just use the link aqua gave you and type in the person you want to add in the top one and in the bottom one if you want to ignore someones pm's so want to add me?
Sure!
Horay your on my buddy list bey tempest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just added you aswell you're actually the first I've added i new how to do it but never really tried before.
Sweet! Ah Can fill out the rest of my pm list i'll be right back promise.
OK, Hopper Attack, here is a very serious, but still only verbal warning : this website is not a chatroom, therefore people reply whenever they want to and can. Do not post more than once in a row. Also, are you blind ? "What else can you do on this site besides talk to people ?" Have you even read the introductory private message you got, have you even clicked on a link besides the "Introduce Yourself!" one, etc.

In other words, be very patient, do not SPAM (post stupid, pointless and annoying messages), and look very carefully around before thinking about posting something. For most things, we have tutorials (such as what appears in the Help section) that explain what they are and how you do them.

I am quite unimpressed by this topic alone, let us say. I hope I will not discover anything else outside this forum ...
done.Bey tempest just curiuos how old are you? I'm 10.
(Nov. 27, 2009  9:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, Hopper Attack, here is a very serious, but still only verbal warning : this website is not a chatroom, therefore people reply whenever they want to and can. Do not post more than once in a row. Also, are you blind ? "What else can you do on this site besides talk to people ?" Have you even read the introductory private message you got, have you even clicked on a link besides the "Introduce Yourself!" one, etc.

In other words, be very patient, do not SPAM (post stupid, pointless and annoying messages), and look very carefully around before thinking about posting something. For most things, we have tutorials (such as what appears in the Help section) that explain what they are and how you do them.

I am quite unimpressed by this topic alone, let us say. I hope I will not discover anything else outside this forum ...

Hey I'm only 10 you know and I just got on today so I'm only getting use to this.
Oh we can still chat to each othere right.Just because we have a age different dosen't mean we can't be friends anymore.
i know we can still be friends dude so do you reckon you will get some mfb?
Dude sorry but I have to log off now maybe I'll see or talk to you tomorrow.BYE BYE!
see you later ill be on about one i get up late
For instance, you two should take your conversations to private messages, or to an actual chatroom.