I'm New here

Hi everybody I'm new here my name is Hopper AttackEee
Hello and welcome to the WBO!
hi hopper attacker and welcome to the WBO Smile
Thank you.So what can you do besides talk to othere pepole?
Oh Hi Bey Tempest.Did I spell that right?
Can someone please tell me what else I can do on this site.
Unhappysomeone please talk to me or I will log off.
(Nov. 27, 2009  8:53 PM)bey tempest Wrote: hi hopper attacker and welcome to the WBO Smile

Hello.Wink
(Nov. 27, 2009  8:54 PM)Hopper Attack Wrote: Thank you.So what can you do besides talk to othere pepole?
Oh Hi Bey Tempest.Did I spell that right?
Can someone please tell me what else I can do on this site.
Unhappysomeone please talk to me or I will log off.

Hello.Wink

Can you please taik to me I'm real lonely here.
hi you check up on recent beyblade releases in beyblade general category and you can talk abou tanything in the off topic forums and generally talk bey and wait do you know about mfb yet?
(Nov. 27, 2009  9:03 PM)bey tempest Wrote: hi you check up on recent beyblade releases in beyblade general category and you can talk abou tanything in the off topic forums and generally talk bey and wait do you know about mfb yet?

Sure but whats mfb?
(Nov. 27, 2009  9:04 PM)bey tempest Wrote: so do you know about mfb?

No.:\
mfb is metal fight beyblade a new season coming out in spring 2010 in america and a bit later in europe but you van already order alot of the internet
Canyou please tell me what is?
Sweet! Can't wait to see it on tv.
BRB.Have to go do something.
well the new blades do use weight disks , attack rings, blade bases or cores anymore it consists of4 parts normally the wheel which is like an attack ring but mostly its different heres a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MFQPS3Q42k its only in japan and korea now however
I'm back.
I'm gonna watch the video quick K.
Ah the vid ain't working for some odd reason?
I'm gonna check out the rest of the website.BRB.
oh and you should check this out http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Update-F...k-This-Out its about spotting fakes didnt take them long to make fakes reallly oh and theres hws blades which are hybrid wheel blades which basically have a plastic wheel on top if the metal wheel and there is three types of launcher now, light launcher using a rip cord as per norm, beylauncher which has a built in string cord but has problems breaking and last cyber launcher which is like the old electronic launchers but for new season but hey use the hms launcher technology , i know its alot to take in but you'll evenually get used to it. Smile
How do you put someone on your Buddy list I want to put you on mine Bey Tempest.
hhhmmm link works fine for me just type in metal fight beyblade video on youtube and its the first video dude
I already know how to tell fake beyblades from real ones but thanks for remiding me.Stupid
I already know how to tell fake beyblades from real ones but thanks for remiding me.Stupid
Okay let me try the vid again.BRB.
Prety cool vidEee
Speaking of beyblade how many do you have and what are there names?
i used to have loads but got rid of them when i quit so i only have dragoon v, driger v, dranzer g and a dark wolf beyblade from mfb but im getting a few new one at crimbo.
i only have one beyblade but he is undefeated! His name is Hopper Attack.
Welcome.

Firstly, you should read the PM that was sent to you when you joined. It has a lot of important information (such as info about MFB) and useful links.

If you want to talk to other people here, use MSN, Yahoo! Chat, etc. This site is not a chatroom.

You can participate in WBO events and tournaments, trade/ buy/ sell beyblades with other members, etc. Look around the site, there are various threads and forums where you can talk about beyblade, video games, movies, etc.
Cool. You know you have three bit beast your only missing one Draciel.
Got to go gonna check out the rest of the website okay.
oh yeh never actually noticed and if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask just ask on this thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules hope i helped
How do you add someone to the buddy list please tell me!