I'm New

Hi I'm New to WBO. I have been Blading for around 3-4 months. I am Probably average at best. I am the best of my 2 Blader neighborhood.
Not bad.I started beyblading like 10 months ago and im good.Welcome to the WBO.
Joyful_2
Yeah for like a month I practiced ALOT. Then the other kid in my nieghborhood got Beyblades. Now instead of barely beating myself I can own him. (He isnt the best at beyblade).
Welcome to the WBO! You should look into tournaments so you can battle more than one person.
Thanks. I will be looking for a tourny. I just hope that the people at the tourny aren't that good so i can win.
In my opinion I would want them to be good so I could learn from them and get better.
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:45 AM)Dusk Wrote: In my opinion I would want them to be good so I could learn from them and get better.

Yea I can see that. But for like the first tourny then I would want them to not be so good. Thanks all of you.
Welcome! Try battling against relatives. My dad surprised me, he beat me a few times. o_o
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:39 AM)Master222 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:45 AM)Dusk Wrote: In my opinion I would want them to be good so I could learn from them and get better.

Yea I can see that. But for like the first tourny then I would want them to not be so good. Thanks all of you.

Ha! ha! ha! Everything is not so easy to get in life... if it were a cakewalk, then someone would surely enter to cut that cake... and make life hell for the others who expect easy wins! WELCOME!!!
Welcome to the WBO forums and have a nice time blading
Welcome to this site! Your gonna rip yourself!
Enjoy the site.
It is AWESOME.
LET IT RIP!!!