I'm NEW and Need Advice!

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately i bought 2 GG Beyblades a week ago. They are storm Pegasus and Lightning L Drago. Now some people hate GG but so far i have been making the blades fight like crazy and they arn't breaking plus the launchers are great! I also am getting an Earth Virgo and Killer Gemois from Takara Tomy but im sick of waiting 8 days for my Blades when i can just go get some GG's straight away. I also have a Rock Leone by Takara Tomy.

My real question to you guys is, should i get some GG blades now (Ray Unicorno and more) for $10 or wait till they come out in Australia in NOVEMBER (and buy them for their normal price. From eBay, they cost me $15-$22 but i hate WAITING! So once again, GG blades have been good to me....so far.... or should i stop risking it?

Another question is; what is a good blade to buy besides Ray Unicorno (Fake or Real)?
Just don't buy fakes at all. Visit the " What to Buy in MFB" thread for good buys.
Fake Beyblades do not always fit well together, so even less with other parts, and they break easily. You will also not be able to discuss a lot with us because sometimes the molds are slightly different, and the materials are not the same.

This is not really an introduction. If you want to introduce yourself, you can make another topic in this section.