I'm Johto-Master

My username is Johto-Master. I'm getting back into Beyblade now that the new season is out. My other interests include the Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, and fighting games.
I don't own any HWS Beyblades yet, and I don't want to buy a whole lot, so I was wondering if combining Storm Pegasus and Storm Aquario woud be a good attack Beyblade.

Storm Aquario 100RF.

The track and Faceplate come from Aquario where the rest of the Beyblade is from the out-of-the-box Storm Pegasus. Thanks for your help.
Sure that'd be OK, But Storm Pegasus 100RF is currently a top tier smash attacker. Not sure If Aquario will make any difference for better or worse...

Looks like you know a bit already Smile Welcome
I think aquario would make it worse as it would reduce it's speed, but not really by a whole lot.

Welcome~
Wow, thanks everyone!
Also, Pockyx3, would using the Aquario faceplate really slow it down? I just thought it looked cooler. If its a big problem I'll stick with Pegasus because you don't see it when they spin anyway.
Welcome to the WBO, I assume PockyX3 means using the Aquario clear wheel
welcome to the WBO
Nah not really by a lot it's only an estimate of 0.4grams difference anyways.
and yes I did Tongue_out
welcome im hoping to get some new blades soon someone pm me and tell me some good blades for a begginer
I made the Beyblade above, and I played my friend who was using an out-of the-box Rock Leone, and I lost everytime! We were playing in those flat, off-brand "Battle-Strikers" Arenas, could that be the problem? Thanks!
Attack types in flatter stadium such as Hasbro's Thunderwhip and Battlestriker stadiums are hindered. You should use stadiums with more dramatic curves.