I'm Darius nice to meet you.

I finally decided to take the leap and join WBO. I was hesitant because I didn't have a proper computer but I figured what the heck once I do have a proper laptop it will make this easier. Anyways I'm Darius Lockheed and I hope to make more friends here.
Yo what up boi...nice to meet you. I use my phone to get on the Wbo?
(Sep. 19, 2018  3:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Yo what up boi...nice to meet you. I use my phone to get on the Wbo?

Yeah I got here on my phone I just hope it's not too clunky
Nice to meet you I hope you have a good time at the wbo
Welcome to WBO @[Darius Lockheed]! Hope you have a great time on here!
(Sep. 19, 2018  3:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Welcome to WBO @[Darius Lockheed]! Hope you have a great time on here!

I hope the same I sure as heck ain't leaving because I'm eventuallyeventually hoping to meet up with other blader in my area. Is there a place here I can go to find that kind of stuff.
(Sep. 19, 2018  3:59 PM)Darius Lockheed Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  3:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Welcome to WBO @[Darius Lockheed]! Hope you have a great time on here!

I hope the same I sure as heck ain't leaving because I'm eventuallyeventually hoping to meet up with other blader in my area. Is there a place here I can go to find that kind of stuff.

Hi Darius! What are do you live in? We can help you accordingly then. Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO
Here you'll make friends or maybe enemies, I don't know, maybe both?
Greetings old friend! Long time no talk. Remember all the drawings I did of your beys on amino way back when? I was Halo Hyperion on the amino tho.
I use a phone for everything and it works just fine
whats up darius, got any more DLO combos?