I just thought of an third gen Pegasus..

Neon Pegasus

Red Clear Wheel
Dragoon MSUV Preformance Tip
Red Metal Face
Metal Wheel: Dragoon MSUV Metal Wheel.
Man, I wish I actually knew how to use the Photoshop software on my school laptop. This monstrosity is too juicy to pass up. Where's Ellz when you need him?
Hah, cool, but third generation Pegasis is Galaxy Pegasis. Or maybe Cyber Pegasis.
Woot I'm glad SOMEONE likes my idea. Ellz where are you??!?!?! lol
Hes the resident graphics genius
+ I think you should change the title to 4th gen pegasis because there is already a 3rd gen galaxy pegasis
the 1st is pegasis 105F and the second is storm pegasis 105RF
You're right. I think its 5th tho because we got Pegasus 105RF, Storm Pegasus 100RF, Cyber Pegasus, and Galaxy Pegasus 100 square RF
cyber pegasis isnt really another generation of pegasis seeing as it didnt have a proper store release other than the game
and theres a japanese ad talking about the generations of pegasis and didnt include cyber
Oh ok. You're right then. So that'll be 4th
that looks like a cool beyblade
^^^^*Seems* like it could be a cool blade in your opinion, since we haven't really seen it yet. To be honest I really don't like this idea, in my opinion it's just like if you were transforming dragoon msuv into a mfb. I don't like the msuv bottom from what i've seen of it =/. Still, a metal wheel like that would bring a revolution to attack types into the mfb generation.
So if it brings revolution to MFBs, that means there would have to be other attack types similar to DMSUV stats?
Sorry, I used the wrong word, what i was trying to tell is that it would be some kind of anomaly in the mfb gen since most of the metal ring forms are completely circular, which by what we have seen so far is trying to be mantained to avoid having issues with it. If a wheel like that of dmsuv was brought to the mfb, it would work exceptional as an att type wheel, but with increased danger of its usuage.