I just registered

Hi beybladers out there!! I am 14 years old, and live in Guatemala (It really sucks to live here, no more beyblades, at all!). My favorite beyblade is wolborg (see my user name). I think me and my brother are the only people interested in beyblades anymore in this country. But what can ya do.
welcome Grin. No country really has any beyblades in stores except japan. Mfb is coming soon so beyblade will be back. have a great time on the forums Wink
Welcome to beywiki!!
Enjoy the forums as I'm sure you will =D.
Welcome to beywiki! =]
Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Smile
Welcome to beywiki. And there are some beybladers in Mexico that have joined here, though.
Welcome to Beywiki my friend..enjoy your stay!
(Nov. 08, 2008  5:02 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to beywiki. And there are some beybladers in Mexico that have joined here, though.

you do know that Guatemala's not in mexico.
Ya, its southish from Mexico. lol. Its probably not close enough anyways because Mexico is pretty big. I was just letting u know that there aqre some bladers down that way. =)
From Guatemala? Awesome!
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
hey welcome to beywiki i think wolborgs are da smex to Joyful_3
I hate people that hink us guatemalans live in trees
Welcome to beywiki Smile
(Nov. 08, 2008  5:59 PM)Wolborgfan Wrote: I hate people that hink us guatemalans live in trees

LOL

welcome to Beywiki. Be glad you have at least one person to blade with! Some people here don't have anyone.
Welcome Smile .

And I dont have anyone to blade with OR blades ;_;
(Nov. 08, 2008  10:06 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Welcome Smile .

And I dont have anyone to blade with OR blades ;_;

Not having any blades is sort of your own fault but I'm sure if you went outside and talked to people they might become interested! =]
my girlfriend pretends to be interested so that's cool i guess
(Nov. 08, 2008  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: my girlfriend pretends to be interested so that's cool i guess

lol, mine loves Beyblades. She knows little to nothing about 'em though. But when she was customizing her first HMS blade, she chose Samurai Upper, Circle Heavy, Metal Change Core, and Aero Knight's BP. I asked her if she knew the advantage of her blade, and she said something to the effect of, "Well it looks like these slopes would cause another Beyblade to flip, as long as it's low to the ground. So I chose this bottom piece."

She makes me so proud XD

lmao, I sound like a total douche. That kinda stuff just gets me all giddy.
ahahaha

my girlfriend (annieduck) and i actually met on off the chain so it's not like she's a stranger to it or anything!

beylove B)
(Nov. 08, 2008  11:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ahahaha

my girlfriend (annieduck) and i actually met on off the chain so it's not like she's a stranger to it or anything!

beylove B)

Haha, that's great. Beylove indeed <3
(Nov. 08, 2008  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: my girlfriend pretends to be interested so that's cool i guess

ugh im not as into it as i used to be is all okay

i am interested enough to be able to talk to you about it but beyond that i'm pretty indifferent

Anyway, welcome, Wolborgfan! I have some friends who visited Guatemala a few years ago who completely fell in love with the place, I'd love to visit sometime. It sounds like a really amazing country.