I just recently got into Bakugan as an Adult

Can anybody point me to where I can learn more about it. They look so cool to collect. But I don't know any other adults that like it
You want plasticsdb.com, I started collecting them as an adult too and it's been a great resource to learn about what parts/beyblades are competitively good or just rare. Getting a hold of a couple of good lots on mercari can get you a pretty decent collection, if you wanna know where to buy them.
(Apr. 28, 2023  5:23 PM)GC Bey Wrote: Can anybody point me to where I can learn more about it. They look so cool to collect. But I don't know any other adults that like it

I'm getting back into it from a 10 year hiatus so I am in the same boat as you.

I have been watching a lot of youtube videos that help me learn. I like BeybladeGeeks and Zankye.

There are adults who like beyblade just like there are AFOL - adult fans of lego. You will find them here, reddit and discord. I'd say this place is good because there's more emphasis on information, testing and events than those other places but I like to cast a wide net to see what combos other people do. Though the best way to learn is to do - get beyblades see how they perform, practice and git gud!
(Apr. 28, 2023  5:23 PM)GC Bey Wrote: Can anybody point me to where I can learn more about it. They look so cool to collect. But I don't know any othe
I agree. I still hold on to the original toys
Isn't this thread about Bakugan?

The Bakugan Wiki (https://bakugan.wiki/wiki/Main_Page) is the best resource for Bakugan related information. The r/Bakugan community on Reddit is the usual forum. JettKuso is the usual go-to entry Bakugan YouTube Channel.