I hope to join a tournament in Texas that is at or near Denton

I just got back to Beyblade for almost a year now, and I have following up to Beyblade X series. I did see there will be a Tournament in Texas but it is kind too far for me to join since I live in Denton. I do wish to join a tournament and I’ll wait if there are any upcoming tournaments that is in Texas and near Denton.
Same, I just got back into it after being a kid and have been grabbing all the Beyblade X releases. I'm also up in Denton just waiting for the a tournament to pop up to try out my combos.
Hey I’m also in the Denton area, and I’m looking to get into playing with Beyblade X. Don’t have anything yet but I’m looking forward to the new UX line. I hope to be able to start playing soon!
(Mar. 12, 2024  1:05 PM)KadeWolf Wrote: Have you joined it?

Joined what?
(Mar. 22, 2024  5:25 AM)Laban Vanot Wrote: Y’all two X tournaments are happening in Texas soon: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Auto-x--110825

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-April-S...ES--110955

I’m hoping I’ll have some stuff in and be able to go to the April one but I can’t for March. Thank you for sharing!
(Jan. 22, 2024  10:46 PM)WhyYouAStalker Wrote: Same, I just got back into it after being a kid and have been grabbing all the Beyblade X releases. I'm also up in Denton just waiting for the a tournament to pop up to try out my combos.

Have you two gotten together yet?
(Mar. 26, 2024  4:34 PM)JClarke16 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2024  10:46 PM)WhyYouAStalker Wrote: Same, I just got back into it after being a kid and have been grabbing all the Beyblade X releases. I'm also up in Denton just waiting for the a tournament to pop up to try out my combos.

Have you two gotten together yet?

No not yet we’d need to put something together, I’ve got every release through BX-26 plus some extras, as well as two stadiums and plenty of launchers if anyone needs some to play with as well
Man, it's a far trek but we do host monthly tournaments in Houston if you can ever make it!! We have people from Dallas, Austin and Louisiana who come every other month and make a little weekend trip of it. We normally wrap up by about 3:00 - 3:30 on the Sundays we host.
(Mar. 28, 2024  2:48 AM)WhyYouAStalker Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2024  4:34 PM)JClarke16 Wrote: Have you two gotten together yet?

No not yet we’d need to put something together, I’ve got every release through BX-26 plus some extras, as well as two stadiums and plenty of launchers if anyone needs some to play with as well

(Mar. 29, 2024  5:11 PM)JClarke16 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2024  2:48 AM)WhyYouAStalker Wrote: No not yet we’d need to put something together, I’ve got every release through BX-26 plus some extras, as well as two stadiums and plenty of launchers if anyone needs some to play with as well

Are there any game stores we could meet at to start building a community?
Im really close to there... maybe I should host in the future.
(Mar. 29, 2024  5:11 PM)JClarke16 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2024  2:48 AM)WhyYouAStalker Wrote: No not yet we’d need to put something together, I’ve got every release through BX-26 plus some extras, as well as two stadiums and plenty of launchers if anyone needs some to play with as well

Are there any game stores we could meet at to start building a community?
I’m not too sure, I’d have to look into it more

(Mar. 29, 2024  7:21 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Im really close to there... maybe I should host in the future.

Oh wow that’s awesome! It’d be really great to try to get something together for this area and get a community going
(Jan. 22, 2024  1:46 AM)DarkuleFox Wrote: I just got back to Beyblade for almost a year now, and I have following up to Beyblade X series. I did see there will be a Tournament in Texas but it is kind too far for me to join since I live in Denton. I do wish to join a tournament and I’ll wait if there are any upcoming tournaments that is in Texas and near Denton.

Yo, besides the WBO tournaments held in Houston like the upcoming one on April 21st, I found that there is an Eastern Texas Beyblade Community, and they even have an X tournament this Saturday! Here is the Facebook where I found this info. The place this tournament is at is much closer than where Houston is from Denton, so you should check it out! https://www.facebook.com/share/LpMM5acrq...tid=K35XfP

Look at my most recent message in this thread for a Beyblade community near you with an X tournament this upcoming Saturday April 20th!

(Feb. 23, 2024  5:47 PM)JClarke16 Wrote: Hey I’m also in the Denton area, and I’m looking to get into playing with Beyblade X. Don’t have anything yet but I’m looking forward to the new UX line. I hope to be able to start playing soon!

Look at my most recent message in this thread for a Beyblade community near you with an X tournament this upcoming Saturday April 20th!

(Mar. 12, 2024  1:05 PM)KadeWolf Wrote: Have you joined it?

(Mar. 29, 2024  7:21 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Im really close to there... maybe I should host in the future.

I just putting this info out there for y’all Denton people.