I have an idea for a new story in the show! What do you guys think?

First off this is not a fan fiction. It is kind of an outline of what a new season I would like it to look like. 
Now on to my idea o/

Setting: To me, the original settings to this show were pretty good, if I were to make my idea into a new season I would bring it back to that classic town/traveling with a group of friends theme.

Story: The main idea of the story is about a guy who does not have any of his past memory and is running away from a mysterious organization. This is because the dark organization wanted him to join their team in the past. When he refused they captured him and froze him in hopes remove his memories. His friend who had found out about this went undercover for four years to get his friend free. A little while after this event would be where the story of the show starts. The main character would be traveling alone. And come across other battlers and join their group. all while still trying to figure out what had happened in his past and the motives of the group chasing him.

Main character: Originally a pro battler, gone missing and never thought to be seen again. After losing his memory from some event he can not clearly remember himself. He must continue on to find out who is chasing him, why, and still enjoy the battles he has enjoyed in the past. (his personality would be friendly but unpredictable at times. His actions all have reasons even if his friends don't understand them. Also, his past events may bring him paranoia at times, who's watching, where and why?)

Main character's old friend from the past: A pro battler's second in command. He and the main character were an unstoppable team. This ended when the main character went missing. The friend remembered a group who had asked him on to there team and investigated. This would later cause him to join the organization for four years to free the main character. He would stay as a spy in the organization as well as a protector of his friend from the shadows. (you may be wondering why he could not just hang around his old friend he worked so hard to save. There would be three problems with this. The four-year age difference now, the main character does not have memories of him, and the main character would be noticed by the organization faster if they knew what he was doing.)

The Dark Organization: This organization wishes to rule the Beyblade world with the strongest team they could find. This leads to a problem when the main character refuses on their offer. They quickly come up with a backup plan which they thought could never fail. This leads to the organization capturing and freezing the main character. This plan to whip his memories didn't work like they hoped though. The main characters strong will to remember his past had lead to him being frozen for quite some time. The organization was patient with this though and gathered a team while waiting for him. The other members they gathered would include a past rival and other pro bladers. Even though the main character escaped they were not going to give up all their hard work.They continue to track his location before he can remember everything.

Beyblades: This show would have each bey having an elemental power/attack. The main character's one would be an ice type phoenix. This blade used originally was a red flaming phoenix but after being frozen with the main character it lost its flames. Later on, in the season, it would gain its flames again as the blue flaming phoenix.

New friends/rivals/etc.: I would need help with this part. I have the background all made but I'm not quite sure how his friends should be. I would though like them to be closer to the original cast though with unique personalities that get along, yet with a bit of clashing but not too much. Also, any name ideas? I would love to give these characters names. 

Any question? and if not what do you guys think, like it? hate it? love it? Let me know.
This sort of reminds me of Cross Fight B-Daman es. IIRC the main character Kamon had amnesia and had no idea that he was a professional B-shot near the beginning of the series. He possesses a fiery red elemental bird type creature based toy.
Wow! I had no idea about that! 

Just read the description of the show. I might try it though I never really was a fan of airheaded characters. but who knows.
 did you like that show?
Name one of your girl side characters Tiga. She can be hot headed and roaring to start a battle. :D

Oooo and I also like this idea for the story maybe a little more serious then the others but trying to still be light heart at moments a bit like Gingka's season. I think it would be interesting but your probably gonna have to do things vary carefully to make it all work out.

Oh ya I almost forgot to say that I like the idea of his bey changing from a fire type to ice, it shows the bey lost some sort of connection energy or something from the MC since he was frozen for a couple of years, also making it so no in the future would know that he was the pro that went missing. Plus it turning into blue flames later on which is hotter then red flames from the beginning meaning he had gotten stronger then when he was a pro.   :3
(Apr. 05, 2018  3:20 AM)AirRider Wrote: Wow! I had no idea about that! 

Just read the description of the show. I might try it though I never really was a fan of airheaded characters. but who knows.
 did you like that show?

Honestly, not really. Not because of the premise, the idea was great and was way better than the generic previous season, but I think CFB: es was kinda boring and underwhelming. It's like 5 or 6 out of 10 for me. 

And yeah I didn't like the overuse of airhead main characters, I would like some nerd or smart guy as a main character, it would be a cool idea.
I think this could use a bit more plot twisting. Amnesia is a common trope, but now it's subverted quite often. Rather than have the main character running from an evil organization, I would suggest having the main character as the former leader of the organization, who did horrible things to other people under a certain dogma or creed. The main character could be a "smart person" turned "airhead" after having memory wiped by a devout advocate (the current leader), who could be a very close apprentice that followed their creed and did so after the MC expressed remorse due to a certain incident. The creed itself doesn't need to be super evil and stuff, it could simply be something good taken to the logical extreme. Over the course of the anime, MC gradually recovers their memory, resulting in an emotional gut punch for the audience. Is this really suitable for a beyblade anime? I'd probably say no, but it's an interesting proposition nonetheless.