I have a question

Hi my name is Matt Mclaren. Today I went to sign in to my WBO user : uberturtle7.
When i signed on, it said "User Banned". Could someone tell me why this happened? I havent been on WBO for a while so i made a new account EpicNinja. (PS: if there were any stupid posts, it was probably my cousin Shareef)
(May. 07, 2010  4:37 PM)Matt Wrote: Hi my name is Matt Mclaren. Today I went to sign in to my WBO user : uberturtle7.
When i signed on, it said "User Banned". Could someone tell me why this happened? I havent been on WBO for a while so i made a new account EpicNinja. (PS: if there were any stupid posts, it was probably my cousin Shareef)
uberturtle7 reached a 100% warning level. We do not really have any way to identify you as not "Shareef". Why would you supposedly give him your account information when you know he posts stupid things ?

And why did you make a third account ? Why do you need Matt and EpicNinja ?
LMAO. dude take responsibility for what you do. I highly doubt your "cousin" did all of that. I'm also sure that your new accounts will be banned as well .. I'm at a 90% warning level for being a jerk and i take full responsibility and you should too
By the way, you kept giving yourself away along the road :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Do-you-w...#pid266642

You are currently at fourty percent. If you wish to still discuss this matter, send me a private message.