I have a complete mindwave

Poll: Do you think it's a good idea or not?

Go for it man! i'd love to see the finished product!
28.57%
Good idea, may have a few hitches though.
35.71%
Not sure about this.
14.29%
No, don't. you'll may have problems
21.43%
Not in a million years!
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
I was looking at an art exhibition today, and it inspired me to do something that i just REALLY want to do.

You know that the UK Summer Smash is coming up, i was wondering if i could do a collage... with beyblade pieces. just think about it, all i need is a lot of space at the event and either broken or unwanted blade pieces and i could do a beyblade themed collage with the pieces.

Just a few problems though.
1. I'm not really sure if i am coming to the event, and i would like to if my parents allow me to go.

2. I don't really know what image i may be making the collage of, the anime or the wbo logo, i just can't decide!

3. I don't know if i'm going to get support from the commitee to do the big project, i may use the project as a way to lure more people into beyblade, but i'm not sure if they would approve.

Tell me if the project is good idea or not and i'll give you updates as you progress.
Well, number 1 is a big problem.. Number 2, don't think a lot of people hold on to their broken parts, or have parts they don't want.
(Jun. 09, 2009  6:08 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Well, number 1 is a big problem.. Number 2, don't think a lot of people hold on to their broken parts, or have parts they don't want.

just hoping someone would be willing to:\
Well I don't have a problem with the actual idea but I'm still a bit lost as to what you'll do with it. I mean, embarking on personal projects isn't really a problem, it'd just be a shame to do a whole collage and then do nothing with it. Were you planning on fitting it in with school work or.....how exactly do you plan to lure other people in with it? Chocked

Assuming Brad doesn't mind, stick to the WBO logo, an anime screenshot type thing would be impossible.

I think you need to think over this a whole lot more or at least voice any other thoughts if you have them. It's a little hard to work with the information you've given.......I do have some broken/fake parts but not many.....
It would be cool to see this at the summer smash, but I chucked my broken weight disks in the bin...and I dont think anyone else has broken parts other than Rocky/Espio/Blitz. They have big beycollections.
(Jun. 09, 2009  6:42 PM)Driger Wrote: I dont think anyone else has broken parts other than Rocky/Espio/Blitz. They have big beycollections.

This is actually a complete lie. I have a small collection. Unhappy Not in the leagues of those guys anyways.
xD I was curios about how big your collection was.
I have area parts ;D
(Jun. 09, 2009  6:17 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well I don't have a problem with the actual idea but I'm still a bit lost as to what you'll do with it. I mean, embarking on personal projects isn't really a problem, it'd just be a shame to do a whole collage and then do nothing with it. Were you planning on fitting it in with school work or.....how exactly do you plan to lure other people in with it? Chocked

Assuming Brad doesn't mind, stick to the WBO logo, an anime screenshot type thing would be impossible.

I think you need to think over this a whole lot more or at least voice any other thoughts if you have them. It's a little hard to work with the information you've given.......I do have some broken/fake parts but not many.....

well, thanks for the broken parts (virtual hug), but this isn't school work, this is entirely my own doing. Not sure what to do with the whole collage though, do i send it to Brad in Canada, do i keep it in britain, i don't know.

Will keep in touch.Wink
Ask Anubis or anyone who has battled him for broken parts lmao. He managed to break a face. Mind you, he'll charge shipping.
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:51 AM)revertedtozero Wrote: well, thanks for the broken parts (virtual hug), but this isn't school work, this is entirely my own doing. Not sure what to do with the whole collage though, do i send it to Brad in Canada, do i keep it in britain, i don't know.

Will keep in touch.Wink

Going to be kind of hard to send a collage covered in bits of broken plastic to Canada intact... Might be a better idea to do it, take a photo, and upload it to here :\