I guess this is my starting point?

Hello everyone. My name is anosHi93 and I'm a newcomer in Beyblade from Greece. When I was in elementary school, Beyblade was just airing in a TV channel and, like most kids in my age back then, it drew me in its wonderful world filled with beys and action. I used to own a good number of beys but most were given out and others were dumped, either because they broke or were imitations. But the fun I had with them was a feeling out of this world! I recently met a few people from my country and I decided to pick up the hobby again and I'm already planning to get a few plastics and a couple of the new generation (Burst). My favourite Beyblade is Dranzer S since it was my first Beyblade and it was a special gift from a loved person. I'm still a newbie regarding types, good combos, what other Beyblades are out there etc. but I've decided to get really into it and I'm sure I will enjoy my time blading with other people. Joyful_3
Welcome to the wbo, please do enjoy your stay here~
welcome Joyful_3 and I hope you enjoy the WBO! and also remember to check out Beywiki if you ever want any competitive combos Smile
Hey anosHi! Welcome to the WBO!

You should sign up on the BeyMap so you can find even more Bladers from Greece! Also, it's great that the community in Greece is expanding, and hopefully you and some others can setup a tournament! Grin

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Always happy to see people who got into Beyblade during plastics make a return Smile
Welcome to the WBO!!! My grandfather is from Greece. Very cool to have a blader from there in the community. Get all of your friends to join the site and maybe you can have an official WBO tournament there at some point. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything, especially the new generation, Beyblade Burst
Welcome to the WBO, great to see some more international members. Enjoy your stay.
Ayy, welcome.
Plastics and Burst are rad.
Welcome to WBO friend. Feel free to ask any questions.
Welcome to wbo friend.
If u have any questions feel free to ask us.

We at wbo r a huge family.

Maxtwo.
hello everyone my name is gokus legacy i am from india and i am a newcomer to beyblade even though i know many things about it and this is my starting point i guess
(Oct. 17, 2015  6:18 PM)gokus legacy Wrote: hello everyone my name is gokus legacy i am from india and i am a newcomer to beyblade even though i know many things about it and this is my starting point i guess

Oh, hello there as well!