I carp hate Akon

Silver Kane Wrote:Haha I guess he's singing about his carp and how he's planning on molesting children with it xd

btw me and my friends go around our school saying "I got a 9mm" to everyone just because we think it's the most stupid line from a song ever. We even directly translated it to norwegian LOL

it is quite obvious that he is talking about a gun, not a penis

however, aerosmith's big 10 inch record is not about a record

Soulja boy up in dis OHHHHH
Litrid Wrote:I don't care for rap to me its all the same thing: guns,Sex,women,and money.

With the exeption of guns most genres sing about those same things(specifically Rock and Pop). I can't stand Akon except in one song but you can't just pigeonhole rap because of the subjects.
$$$ Wrote:Lol, I'm 14.
Chain hang low was heaps carp the first few times I listened to it. But for some reason, I kept hearing it at random times and I started to like it. I don't know how that works lol.
hey man i was actually talking to silver, but yea same with soulja boy
---

obviously its a gun. besides being an inside joke amongst friends I don see how its "so stupid" Chocked

baron are you being sarcastic? jibbs?Lips_sealed

lol Supersoak DATTT---
lol aw carp, i forgot to mention how corny the song was!

But what do you think of T.I.? Sucks his rap career is over though, thanks to his punk carp bodyguard.
BlueSZK Wrote:dude how old are you
ever heard does your chain hang low? thats a carp joint

17 and I thought this "gangster" carp was good when I was 12. I still like rap but not carp like this

oh and come on, how can't it be stupid? even if he has a 9mm, who the carp cares
Baronrana Wrote:lol aw carp, i forgot to mention how corny the song was!

But what do you think of T.I.? Sucks his rap career is over though, thanks to his punk carp bodyguard.

yep shame. Wonder why he trusted his bodyguard who only worked for him for 3 months. RAT. I really like his flow. King is one of my favorite ablums. ride wit me ****** let me show you..

silver i don't know, i don't think having a 9 mm is stupid, nor is a song about it. I just think akon is one of the better artists to blow up
songs like king kong, jibbs chain thaingy, party like a rock star, crank dat, even mims this why im hot(but not really) are ringtone rap, stupid
i agree that acting all hard and carp does get tiresome, but w.e the softies will be exposed

anyway for sick hip hop(every1) non stupid taste MFdoom, the roots, ye, weezy, lupe, t.i., brother ali, jeezy, kos,
I don't find the first line so bad, maybe a little excessive.
The last bolded part i do laugh at. It's a pretty stupid line.

these are some more of my thoughts

Tupac - the greatest, with such great talent and music. and the songs remixed after his death, i like some of them, but not all of them. One of my favbourite artists ever. I wish he was still around.

Kanye West - i don't hate him, but i only like 1 or two of his songs (and i don't love them). I don't think he is a great rapper, rather he is a better normal singer. He doesn't have any real kind of gangster image. how can he sing about carp he hasn't even experienced.

50 Cent - generally like his music better than kanyes. his attitude is a bit carp though, and he's a bit fake (re. lying about the number of times he was shot, taking back that he would resign if kanye outsold him). But at least he has a better history; he actually got shot.
OSW, I worry that you judge your musicians based on how many times they have been shot. Kanye doesn't glorify the gangster image, so why should he have to have lived it?
OSW.

Tupac is overrated. He's a good storyteller, not a good rapper. He excellently gets the message out, but is definitely not the best rapper.

Kanye doesn't even portray any sort of gangster image in his music. Have you actually listened to it?

And 50 actually DID get shot nine times.
i don't think 50's got the wrong attitude, he is motivated. he does not want to go back to where he came from. Hes business, i can respect that.

baron i agree about tupac, I think he is well overrated, but I still think he was great. he also wasn't that gangsta, he just go involved with wrong crew, suge knight was the poison
OSW Wrote:Kanye West - i don't hate him, but i only like 1 or two of his songs (and i don't love them). I don't think he is a great rapper, rather he is a better normal singer. He doesn't have any real kind of gangster image. how can he sing about carp he hasn't even experienced.

RAP ISN'T ABOUT GANGSTERS SINGING ABOUT THEIR GUNS, "HOES" AND MONEY FFS

Kanye owns the other 2 rappers you listed
BlueSZK Wrote:baron i agree about tupac, I think he is well overrated, but I still think he was great. he also wasn't that gangsta, he just go involved with wrong crew, suge knight was the poison

Pretty much then Tupac went to the west side, carp went down.

Aswell as his music, IMO.
what i meant to get across before, is that kanye is a good singer, but i don't think he is a good rapper.
i don't mind that he doesnt have a gangsta image, but whenyou sing gansta stuff they should go together.

akon is just weird.

50c has some good rhymes.

dissing tupac is heresy! I agree his is an excellent storyteller, but i think his rap is of a good standard too.

I like a mix of his oldest and newer music.

Try a variety of his music like "violent", "Dear mama", "U Don't Have 2 Worry" etc
When has Kanye West ever sang gangsta stuff?
But the thing about Kanye is that he doesn't make music about gangsta stuff either, dude.

And about Tupac.

Man, believe me, I know all about his music. And I can definitely tell you, his older music is not only better, but it's more genuine. Half of the words that come out on his new album are studiocrafted to make it seem like he's saying it.

For example, on the entire Loyal to the Game CD, he was throwing out Eminems, 50s, G-Units, and Shady's all day, dude.

You just gotta go with what's authentic.
Baronrana Wrote:For example, on the entire Loyal to the Game CD, he was throwing out Eminems, 50s, G-Units, and Shady's all day, dude.

Yeah lol I heard that

50, banks etc LOL in "loyal to the game"
ar, i think i'll admit it, i get confused between kanye and akon 0_0
OSW Wrote:ar, i think i'll admit it, i get confused between kanye and akon 0_0

Thats impossibly hard to do.