I forgot to Introduce Myself lol

Hi guys its me Kane ;D (from youtube)

Yea like I said at the top i am Kane from Youtube ;D Now i have been on here for 2 days already and have also gone to a WBO torny already. Its just that i forgot to introduce myself to ya guys LOL.

ABOUT MYSELF:
I ONLY beyblade for fun i Don't care if i win or loose. Like today at the torny i only won one time lol. I have been blading for 2 years but i did beyblade during the original series. (so really 5 years)
Hope to make some friends ova here! ;D

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY YT AND SUBSCRIBE! Grin: www.youtube.com/user/KanezerX

p.s why won't my signature show up?
Welcome, man! Be sure to follow the rules, and you won't get no trouble!
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:20 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Welcome, man! Be sure to follow the rules, and you won't get no trouble!

Thanks man Wink and can you tell me why my signature won't show up?
Hey, I was glad to meet you at the tournament.
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:50 AM)Tetsu Wrote: Hey, I was glad to meet you at the tournament.

you to! Grin Thanks for hosting the great torny. Wink
Also when do we get of faces for buying the passport?
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:52 AM)BladerKane Wrote: Also when do we get of faces for buying the passport?

If you bought one at a tournament it should be up there within a day or so. If you are missing one contact a committee member. IE Kei, Arupaeo, or Kai-V.

Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. IM always around.
(Jul. 09, 2012  5:28 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:52 AM)BladerKane Wrote: Also when do we get of faces for buying the passport?

If you bought one at a tournament it should be up there within a day or so. If you are missing one contact a committee member. IE Kei, Arupaeo, or Kai-V.

Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. IM always around.

Thank YOU so much! Grin And yes i just bought my passport yesterday so i will give it time Wink
Welcome to WBO. Hope you enjoy your stay. PM me for any kind of help...
(Jul. 09, 2012  5:52 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Welcome to WBO. Hope you enjoy your stay. PM me for any kind of help...

Thank you! Grin
welcome person. if you wanna battle just contact me through a pm
Welcome to the WBO and make sure to read your Welcome PM from Kai-V.