I didn't think it was possible.

I just managed to chip... a VERY large chunk out of the tip of Gaia Dragoon MS's RC and it looks more like it melted off... I have no idea how it happened .. It hadn't even cracked so has this happened to anyone else or did I just go a little overboard?
I dunno I was battling against my Sea Dragon and the next thing I know it's busted.

Here's the picture.
[Image: Picture16.jpg]
Woah, did ur Sea Dragon hit Gaia's base or something?
Not that I know of... I mean it kinda hit the AR and then it shot out of the stadium onto my hardwood floor, but like honestly that's happened lots of times before with a lot of different blades and nothing has happened to the tips.
It probably has something to do with the hardwood floor. If not just the floor, maybe the RC came into contact with something else when it landed?
No nothing just the bloody floor. Landed sideways once on the little carpet I have in my room, but that's even less likely to cause this.
Kei Wrote:It probably has something to do with the hardwood floor. If not just the floor, maybe the RC came into contact with something else when it landed?

Still hard to believe even if that is the case.
I was blading in my dad's office and one of my blades flew out and hit a broken PC and the SG Flat got chiped a little but...

Did you ever find the piece that got chipped off?
it may be due to the low quality of the pic but to me it looks like an indentation rather than a chip. which if the tip really did hit an AR is possible
GAH!

One of my favourite RC's D:

I must say, that is an impressive chunk missing. weiiirdd
Both were Hasbro and I find this quite annoying I don't have another RC to replace it.. I was just getting into Daichi too (I just read all the manga over the course of about a week.)
Well, consider this a good reason to nab a Magical Ape. As if one was needed. Tongue_out
If I could order online I would have done so years ago. Which is why my collection is so limited.
I guess I just have to tone down the way I battle. But has this happened to anyone else?
I've broken other people's parts before but aside from normal wear over use (soooo many Bistools) I've never damaged my own parts.
Ichida Wrote:Ouch.

Lemme guess, it was a Hasbro? Tongue_out

The difference between Hasbro and Takara is that much? I've only ever been able to sample Hasbro products (til my new Takara ones arrive anyway Grin) so I have no idea when it comes to comparison
Seldia Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:Ouch.

Lemme guess, it was a Hasbro? Tongue_out

The difference between Hasbro and Takara is that much?

no, ichida just loves japan a little too much
I'm past the point of being able to tell if you're being sarcastic or not Tongue_out
I've only broken ARs and some EG BBs. I've also indented a SG flat
I've got a bag of broken parts lol Tongue_out Several cracked ARs, some damaged BBs and I've broken a couple WDs before. You don't realise how cheap the "metal" on the ARs is until you can hold individual pieces of it
O.o you broke a WD?!? How did you do it?
We were fighting in a stadium and I knocked my friend's beyblade out, the WD broke into 3 pieces Tongue_out