I couldn't find the thread for this, sorry

What Beyblade is this 

[Image: th.png]
Legend Spriggan but seems to have different parts.
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:24 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Legend Spriggan but seems to have different parts.

It’s from a RBV. It seems to have 2 bump accel but I could be wrong
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:24 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Legend Spriggan but seems to have different parts.

It’s from a RBV. It seems to have 2 bump accel but I could be wrong

u sure it aint fake? also maybe 7 or 8', but 100% star
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s from a RBV. It seems to have 2 bump accel but I could be wrong

u sure it aint fake? also maybe 7 or 8', but 100% star

I’m not sure. It might be fake
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: u sure it aint fake? also maybe 7 or 8', but 100% star

I’m not sure. It might be fake

upon further inspection, it is 7star. i would say is real, but that opaque accel looks really suspicious 2 me.
It's seven I see it and I saw the BBG's use a Legend spriggan like that in the Hasbro vs TT battle but it was it's stock parts.
(Oct. 07, 2020  2:50 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: It's seven I see it and I saw the BBG's use a Legend spriggan like that in the Hasbro vs TT battle but it was it's stock parts.

ehh, idk looks real sus 2 me...
Dank_0taku45 just for future reference, this is the thread you were looking for. To answer your question, that seems to be a fake version of Legend Spriggan with the combo 7 Star Accel based on the color scheme of Legend Spriggan 0 Under Nothing from Random Booster Vol. 10. Because a thread for identifying Beyblades already exists, I'm going to have to close this thread.