I challenge all the admins of the Wbo

Poll: do you accept

yes Smile
72.73%
no Unhappy
27.27%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
I challenge all the admins of the Wbo. Seeing as your you guys are the best i wanna verse the best so if u guys are even in vancover messege me so we can battle or something. The reson i posted this is because i wanna be the best so i got to beat the best in this case its the WBO admins i heard Kai-V was traind by beybrad. am not trying to cause a problem or anything i just wanna battle so if its ok with you guys if your in the area let me know Stupid also if doing this is wrong or something sorry i dint mean to do it like if i put it in the wrong place
(Oct. 16, 2010  7:29 AM)Beyblade101 Wrote: I challenge all the admins of the Wbo. Seeing as your you guys are the best i wanna verse the best so if u guys are even in vancover messege me so we can battle or something. The reson i posted this is because i wanna be the best so i got to beat the best in this case its the WBO admins i heard Kai-V was traind by beybrad. am not trying to cause a problem or anything i just wanna battle so if its ok with you guys if your in the area let me know Stupid also if doing this is wrong or something sorry i dint mean to do it like if i put it in the wrong place

Instead of doing this you could have just PMed them all but this is a creative way to do so also i guess. But I kknow for sure if i everbe came an admin and some reason lived in vancuever i would definately accept. <somewhat off topic
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:59 AM)momiji manju Wrote: How nostalgic:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V

but it was an entirely different reason and such. <almost off topic
LOL momiji, that is epic ! >>
(Oct. 16, 2010  7:29 AM)Beyblade101 Wrote: I challenge all the admins of the Wbo. Seeing as your you guys are the best i wanna verse the best so if u guys are even in vancover messege me so we can battle or something. The reson i posted this is because i wanna be the best so i got to beat the best in this case its the WBO admins i heard Kai-V was traind by beybrad. am not trying to cause a problem or anything i just wanna battle so if its ok with you guys if your in the area let me know Stupid also if doing this is wrong or something sorry i dint mean to do it like if i put it in the wrong place

Who said they were the best...
Oh, I was trained by Brad ?

Anyway, you could try at least checking our location ... We do not live in or near Vancouver, except Hiro Ayami who is quite busy these days.

Also, why do you all live in Surrey, British Columbia ? If you are not the same people that town is definitely full of kids with unreal objectives.
Hah thats hilarious but true some say Kai-V was Trained by BeyBrad in the mountains of montreal.
I think they live in Montréal, Québec, Canada, but i could be wrong......
don't you guys fly down when you guys do Vancouver tourney dont you guys like come to them
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:10 PM)Beyblade101 Wrote: don't you guys fly down when you guys do Vancouver tourney dont you guys like come to them
... No, only people who live in an area can organise tournaments in that area. Did you really think there was a group always flying to the places tournaments were held at, hah ?
When Beybrad hosted the Vancouver tournament, how did he do that? He's not from Vancouver.
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:25 PM)Beyblade101 Wrote: When Beybrad hosted the Vancouver tournament, how did he do that? He's not from Vancouver.
Brad does not work for this site anymore, plus it seems he had the money for it, but we do not. This is a non-profit organisation : the only money we get is from the members, and it goes back to the members.

Also, Brad had a place to live in Vancouver; I think he had actually been staying at that place for weeks when he decided to organise a tournament.
Okay, wonderful. That still doesn't explain why he was able to host a tournament. In your earlier post, you said that only people from that area can host a tournament in that area, and Beybrad's not from this area.
I added that part in my previous post :
Quote:Also, Brad had a place to live in Vancouver; I think he had actually been staying at that place for weeks when he decided to organise a tournament.
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:33 PM)Beyblade101 Wrote: What? Is this guy rich?
What does this have to do with the topic ? We will not discuss Brad's financial situation, especially without him.
Sounds pretty cool! id like to challenge Kai-V too!
lol do u live in a fantasy world???...people have things to do they cant just accept the challenge! and if u do want to battle them organize a tournament!
(Oct. 16, 2010  9:01 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: lol do u live in a fantasy world???...people have things to do they cant just accept the challenge! and if u do want to battle them organize a tournament!

im just saying,IF i got to chalenge Kai.
(Oct. 16, 2010  9:03 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  9:01 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: lol do u live in a fantasy world???...people have things to do they cant just accept the challenge! and if u do want to battle them organize a tournament!

im just saying,IF i got to chalenge Kai.
srry im not mentioning you galaxy but the guy who posted this thread up
come to north carolina and i will prove i am a good challenge for you i may be new but i am a good blader come if you dare signed parker799 fear razor
If you guyz want to battle kai-v, go to montreal, go battle her at the tournament
In the real cold of Québec. I challenge you, hah.

Anyway, I will close this topic now. For some reason whenever a relatively bad thread is created, it necessarily makes other newbies post their bad comments too ... Are we really expected to not only try to go to Vancouver, but also to North Carolina ? We are teenagers and young adults : we only have slightly more money than you and we make none through this site, so if you cannot come to our cities, then we cannot go to yours either.