I apologies for what I have done...

Hello World Beyblade Organization.

I am Omega, also known as Gaia_Dragoon or Oblivion.

On my previous account Gaia_Dragoon I made some very unwise mistakes. I broke the community rules by making multiple accounts for my friends, and then I pretended to be them. I made an account called Quetz, pretending to be somebody else but this person doesn’t exist. I was suspended on Gaia_Dragoon during the time I made the account Quetz to post on the website, I know this is wrong because I was supposed to be suspended and I shouldn’t have made this account to post. After Brad had caught me out I made an account called Oblivion, I hid my IP address to do this… Brad caught me again and eventually I changed my IP entirely to make the last account for myself. Brad knew it was me, and I confessed, I told him the truth and only the truth.

I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart, I don’t expect you all to forgive me but I am really sorry.

Thank-you for your time Smile

EDIT: This had nothing to do with sabotaging the Melbourne Tournament I was originally hosting, some people got a bit confused and thought that I purposely set you up, I didn't do that, I would never do such a thing.
Well i forgive him. But you shouldnt have done all those accounts.:\
Just chiming in to say I know about this.
I forgive you and it seems you have learned your lesson, have a fun time on WBO Smile
welcome back i say! Grin
so brad did forgive you?
(Aug. 02, 2009  11:17 AM)pegasis Wrote: welcome back i say! Grin
so brad did forgive you?

Do you think he would still be here if he hadn't?

I don't want to push anyone away from the community, so as long as he's learned his lesson, I'm happy. Plus, I'm an adult, so it's my job to guide kids along Wink
(Aug. 02, 2009  11:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't want to push anyone away from the community
great Grin i love you! now i feel safe Tongue_out
(Aug. 02, 2009  11:21 AM)pegasis Wrote: great Grin i love you! now i feel safe Tongue_out

Those intent on pushing themselves away are another story.
lol, trust me am not one of them. you know am kinda good, i never do multiple accounts when i get banned Tongue_out
dude! hes saying sorry . u dont need 2 talk bout urself!
(Aug. 02, 2009  11:29 AM)pegasis Wrote: lol, trust me am not one of them. you know am kinda good, i never do multiple accounts when i get banned Tongue_out

Sigh ...

(Aug. 02, 2009  11:30 AM)StormDriger Wrote: dude! hes saying sorry . u dont need 2 talk bout urself!

Exactly. Pegasis, get out of this topic now.
hmm no one else forgives him??
welcome back
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:14 PM)StormDriger Wrote: hmm no one else forgives him??

hmm maybe you should wait a bit longer?
Forgived. Just don`t do it again Smile.
I forgive you man, like Brad said, as long as you have learned your lesson then there is no reason not to forgive you but next time, be more careful. Wink
Welcome back! And I forgive you. Grin
One question though, why is it that Stormdrigers and Omega's sigs have the same thing? Quite a coincidence that.
Welcome back. Try not to do anything silly again. Joyful_3
Welcome back.
Making multiple accounts seems like alot of work for nothing to me XD Welcome Back though... Smile
*Im late*

I forgive you, just dont do it again Wink I used to be stupid a few months ago...and i regret it.

Oh and welcome back Tongue_out
What matters is that you acknowledge your mistake; scores of people would be unable to do that. Welcome back =]