I am "the.successor"

new to this forum. please welcome me.

I've been blading for many years.

I don't do combos much though.

The only thing I do is collecting rare beyblades. Ha.
Welcome to the WBO. I'm DefStamina88, not really popular on this site. Nice to meet you. Smile So, you collect rare beyblades? If you have some nobody heard of before, you should share it with the other members, especially the members who are ranked high in BeyPoints. They would probably find these rare ones fairly interesting.
(Dec. 15, 2011  1:37 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. I'm DefStamina88, not really popular on this site. Nice to meet you. Smile So, you collect rare beyblades? If you have some nobody heard of before, you should share it with the other members, especially the members who are ranked high in BeyPoints. They would probably find these rare ones fairly interesting.
The WBO higher-ups knows about almost every bey in existence I think lol. Try to compete in tournaments and earn BeyPoints. Welcome to the WBO.

Tip: Throw away your Dark metal wheel if you have one if you plan to compete in tournaments.
(Dec. 15, 2011  10:08 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  1:37 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. I'm DefStamina88, not really popular on this site. Nice to meet you. Smile So, you collect rare beyblades? If you have some nobody heard of before, you should share it with the other members, especially the members who are ranked high in BeyPoints. They would probably find these rare ones fairly interesting.
The WBO higher-ups knows about almost every bey in existence I think lol. Try to compete in tournaments and earn BeyPoints. Welcome to the WBO.

Tip: Throw away your Dark metal wheel if you have one if you plan to compete in tournaments.
listen to hitsugiya. Dark wheel bad phantom wheel good.
Welcome. I do both. collect and compete.
Welcome to the WBO!! Smile have a great time here and I'm a collector as well! Wink
Hey there dude, name's LoganightLegend.
You can call me Legend or Logan or something, just don't go overboard XD
Don't listen about the dark metal whell thing, it can be useful in some combos.
But since you don't make combos, it really is worthless Tongue_out
If you need pointers on combos, PM me.
Or, for a profesional opinion, try the build me a combo 2 forum.
Welcome, and I hope to see you at the tournaments ^^
welome to the wbo I am looking forward to see you at tourneys
Please, don't listen to Logan and go out to a tournament with Dark. It is one of the worst wheels in existence.
Enjoy your stay here, at the WBO. btw Where do you live?
blader9222 DON'T YOU FORGET DUO!
@sum 472
Lol now I'm tempted to bring a dark metal bey XD
Naw, I'm no pro, but Dark has some nice attack as well as defense, so I don't know what your'e all talking about.....
then again, I'm not a pro.
Your'e better off listening to them, but don't just throw away your dark!

Welcome to the WBO.

Logan: No it dosent so be quiet...have a WBO day!