I am Heavyblader666

Hi guys I would like to introduce myself. I am 11 years old and have been blading for 6 years. I got fakes to train with cause I was worried I was going to break my precious beys. I won against every won in my school with a dragoon. Everyone wanted it but I said no. Then a bully punched me in the face and took it. That's when my school banned it. That was a halt to the best game in town. After 5 long years I found Metal Fusion! I was so exited to get it! I went to my toys r us right away to get the new beys! after i got them I felt so awesome. I started building better beys and looking for tournaments in my area. Sadly I live in Ca, San diego and can't find one:\ I hope you like me and I'm heading out.
(Jul. 13, 2010  7:24 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Then a bully punched me in the face and took it.
That's not nice. Confused

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO!
Hahaha that bully must be really poor just to take a beyblade Uncertain. Anyways Welcome to the WBO .
Welcome to the WBO
Uh...I never seen a forum so nice! I love this forum but the bully now doesn't realizes that i have built cool metal fusion beys and if I see him, my beys will finish him! But since I'm a nice kid I will complement him for doing great and to keep the blade.
But since I'm a nice kid I will complement him for doing great and to keep the blade.
[/quote]

Thats a very nice thing to do, anyways welcome to the WBO
(Jul. 13, 2010  7:24 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Hi guys I would like to introduce myself.
Welcome to the WBO nice to meet cha Grin