I am Capricorn!

I am the best blader at my school, and street I want an L-Drago,but i use a Capricorn 105-FS.My friend is slowly catching up even though he started blading before me.

To train my bey, I do something i like to call an 100 BeyBattle with my friends,
how to do it:if your bey stops (or any bey) launch it again.Yesterday we took apart a pegasus' face bolt just by Battling,even without the face-bolt it kept spinning.

8/13/10
Welcome to WBO Grin
sweet welcome to wbo how are ya
hey. i gots the most powerful bey! well, actually, it's my mom's, and i can't touch it ever since that won-all-3-matches-out-of-pure-luck battle... anyway welcome, mountain goat, farm goat, rampaging goat, anything you wanna call it. good luck getting past kai-z. toughie.
The best bay is Ldrago.He has a fast rotation an it spins left. how can you beat that and btw pegasis is not overated at all if aything is overrated its mad gasher your mad gasher gasher30024
With my Storm aquila 105 FS
my best bey is a L-drago it's my fave to,left spin it's basicly a heavily modded one cus i'm a mod maniac i'm in a school team uhh i'm the best there GrinDDDDDDDD

and welcome to WBO
(Aug. 15, 2010  1:25 PM)Soap Wrote: my best bey is a L-drago it's my fave to,left spin it's basicly a heavily modded one cus i'm a mod maniac i'm in a school team uhh i'm the best there GrinDDDDDDDD

and welcome to WBO

they have teams? cool how do you sign up?
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:34 PM)ali12345456 Wrote: sweet welcome to wbo how are ya

good
If youre an capicorne then your B-Day is Dec 22- Jan 19... I am too Grin

Welcome to the famous WBO!!
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:18 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: If youre an capicorne then your B-Day is Dec 22- Jan 19... I am too Grin

Welcome to the famous WBO!!

well, it is just my bey?
Welcome to the WBO,capricorn.If you need any help with the site or beyblade info,you can private message me.
Welcome to the WBO!
I got a L- Drago WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
wrong place... when you get a new bey , you can tell people in the recent beyblade perchases thread
Welcome, and me and My Aquario could take you! Good luck with your blading!
Welcome you will beyblade crushed with my mf l drago ch120rf
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:27 PM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: Welcome you will beyblade crushed with my mf l drago ch120rf

Yep then YOU will be cruched by MY Aquario!
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:29 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:27 PM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: Welcome you will beyblade crushed with my mf l drago ch120rf

I will crush you all!
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:16 PM)Capricorn Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:29 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: [quote='Zackyblack12' pid='349076' dateline='1283632068']

I will crush you all!

I'm a the best all of you will be crushed.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:16 PM)Capricorn Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:29 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote:

I will crush you all!
not if i crush you first,hahaha......
anyways, Welcome Smile
I can crush a pop-can on my head...
how do you guys know how good i am
True Bladers can sense each other's Beyspirit for over 300 miles. Some can even sense it through electronic devices like computers.