I REALLY NEED A DARK BULL BB-40 and a grip

I really want a dark bull BB-40 , Launcher Grip, and a light launcher.
I will give you 40 dollers in total !. But I want the dark bull to be brand new the others can be used !
Pm me,
i can give u that price + shipping
and paypal.
If you have Paypal and an Ebay Account, here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-Start...3a53fb145b
Dude doesnt have paypal ugh. =(
btw benkei745 u really need paypal, if u wanna start buying stuff online u need to get one asap.
yeah I kinda want the japanese version and the track isnt even horns and yeah Im very picky
the track is horn...
''Dark Bull H145SD ''
if its on ebay I can buy but I can't buy it on other sites
Lots of seller on Ebay, including this one say: ''We only accept Paypal as payment.''
So get a paypal account asap.
(Oct. 24, 2009  3:47 AM)Benkei745 Wrote: yeah I kinda want the japanese version and the track isnt even horns and yeah Im very picky

The Japanese and Korean version are exactly the same.
if you look at the auction and look at the parts it's not even horns
It looks like the Korean mold of Horn 145 is re-enforced. But it is Horn 145.
(Oct. 24, 2009  3:54 AM)Benkei745 Wrote: if you look at the auction and look at the parts it's not even horns

[Image: h145.jpg]
[Image: bull-horns-taxidermy-image-2.jpg]
(Oct. 24, 2009  4:08 AM)Benkei745 Wrote: yeah it just wouldn't feel right

Uh why? Takara-Tomy changes molds all the time. I suspect we'll see this mold if H145 is re-released in the future by them.
(Oct. 24, 2009  3:52 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The Japanese and Korean version are exactly the same.

Pardon me for reviving an old thread, but can anyone confirm this?
I've heard a lot about the tracks being from different molds and whatnot, but wouldn't the revised one add extra weight anyway?
I'm looking in to getting a Dark Bull myself and the link posted above looks perfect. I just wanted to get some opinions beforehand.
(Nov. 22, 2009  9:33 PM)Olin Wrote: Pardon me for reviving an old thread, but can anyone confirm this?

Yes. Takara has now started to release the new, reinenforced H145 with Dark Bull. So the Sono Kong and Takara versions of Dark Bull are the same.

(Nov. 22, 2009  9:33 PM)Olin Wrote: I've heard a lot about the tracks being from different molds and whatnot, but wouldn't the revised one add extra weight anyway?

Yeah, probably but it wouldn't be much.
Thanks a lot for the speedy reply, Aqua.
Looks like I'm going to get myself one.
You could have read the BB-40 topic ... It has all the information ...
the tracks are exactly the same. the toy makers changed the design to the track stronger. on ebay look at a korean seller called allatkorea 20 dollars for dark bull with launcher .