I LOVE WBO!

(May. 17, 2009  12:08 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Good grief, that 'lost in thought' guy is a right loser, I wouldn't respect him for anything. It is also the facted that it is a Digimon site which digimon is for kids who are likely to make mistakes in their spelling anyway so why be so go so far about peoples grammer?

It is also the facted that it is a Beyblade site which Beyblade is for kids.

You're making a terrible assumption with that saying.
Bottom line is, people are rude to you on a board, don't visit that board. This seems to be creating a lot of drama. Like everything else. =P

I agree that spelling and grammar can make your posts nicer to read though, and that you shouldn't judge the maturity levels or rules of a site by what it's based around.
Talk about not picking your battles well.
That too

Josh here's a valuable piece of info for all forums. No matter how much you dislike a mod don't talk back. If you really dislike them just avoid them or leave the forums. Picking an argument with one isn't a wise move and will only turn out bad for you. On other forums I browse I've had instances where I really dislike some admin and those are the avenues I have taken.

Just some basic forum etiquette

EDIT: Most forums I've been on it's ok to have a different opinion on an issue, however if the mod is adamant and won't accept another viewpoint on a subject (valid or invalid as it may be) just let it slide.
haha i read a few more of that guy's posts

he really must have nothing better to do
oh wow, he lives in the same small town that my brother in law does. so basically this dude is like 30 min from me

way to represent wisconsin dude
Well wasn't that a fun read. So long as your making the effort to type correctly, and it's to a readable standard it's fine by me. I'm really terrible with spelling and grammar myself, so I wouldn't have a leg to stand on. But going what seems so far out of your way to essentially pick on a new member is pretty cruel.
And, it's a Digimon site. Simply under that basis it'll attract a young audience, who will not have perfect typing skills.
As G said, this being a Beyblade site, we'll attract a similar age group. But I can't imagine any of us being so intolerant of such minor mistakes.

But yeah, that filled a moment of boredom Cute
Hahaha, can someone say "power trip"? Dude's 23 years old and he's picking fights with kids a decade younger than him. I wasn't aware that being a grammar policeman was also a part of an admin's job--especially on a Digimon site. Takes himself way too seriously.
(May. 17, 2009  6:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha i read a few more of that guy's posts

he really must have nothing better to do

Do you ever remember seeing that guy post before Brad? maybe he wasn't there during your time.

I understand what your saying Khel, and if that guy was atleast civil nothing would have come from it at all. But the way he talks is just that horrible, i could never imagine one of our mods talking to someone like that, even if they were pushed to. That guy was hardly pushed, and i just felt like he left me looking like i was some dumb person who was going to take carp from him for his amusement.

But in 9/10 cases i would normally just not respond to that sort of thing. But i think i was rather mature in the way i handled myself when replying and i think thats why he didn't ban me lol.
I really don't like that mods attitude. :\ You handled it better than I would have.
Good thing we have an awesome Committee.
Holy mother of internet.

Someone IP ban that guy from every forum out there.

Or just take down that forum.

That seriously pisses me off to no extent.
(May. 17, 2009  2:30 PM)Artie Wrote: take solace in that the vast majority of the people on that website probs live in their mom's basement and have never danced with a girl before (boy howdy)

hah, exactly what i was gonna post lol
I have just taken a look at the forum your complaining about. He really needs to be mature and learn to not be such a douche.
(May. 18, 2009  8:15 AM)Mankster Wrote: Holy mother of internet.

Someone IP ban that guy from every forum out there.

Or just take down that forum.

That seriously pisses me off to no extent.

Yeah, this is clearly the most mature way to respond to it. </sarcasm>

The best thing you can do is just not visit or promote the forum to be honest. -.-
Lmao. This guy should really get a life.
(May. 18, 2009  11:08 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Yeah, this is clearly the most mature way to respond to it. </sarcasm>

The best thing you can do is just not visit or promote the forum to be honest. -.-

Wait, what do you mean?
He was saying you weren't being mature with what you just said ... I think that's what he meant lol, or that that's not a mature way to say something.
(May. 18, 2009  12:36 PM)Raykon Wrote: He was saying you weren't being mature with what you just said ... I think that's what he meant lol, or that that's not a mature way to say something.

I see.

Oh well. Things like that piss me off.
someone link that scary mod to this page. am sure he will rwsponde, lets see if we can prove he is wrong!
it will be so fun Smile
(May. 18, 2009  1:18 PM)pegasis Wrote: someone link that scary mod to this page. am sure he will rwsponde, lets see if we can prove he is wrong!
it will be so fun Smile

Why do you want to create unnecessary conflict and drama?
(May. 18, 2009  1:34 PM)pegasis Wrote: because its fun Confused

What' fun about it? It'ss completely unnecessary and would be giving the wrong impression about the WBO. It is also very immature and childish to provoke somebody over something that can be avoided very easily.

It's fair enough that he is a complete jerk. But that is the way that he moderates the forum. It is his choice. I can't see that having us interact with him would make him change, let alone get us anywhere.
lmao why are you angry? i just thought it will be fun to see what will he say Confused
if you guys dont want to then ok.....
(May. 18, 2009  2:03 PM)pegasis Wrote: lmao why are you angry? i just thought it will be fun to see what will he say Confused
if you guys dont want to then ok.....

We're not angry. We're just explaining to you that it's a very stupid and pointless thing to do.