I LOVE WBO!

We would tear him a new arse if he even tried. I think i had an answer to everything he said and i had to restrict myself to a more polite comback. We have some really clever people here at wbo and people who know how to handle themselves. That site is full of people that just take his carp.

To be honest i havn't seen much of his other posts. If anyone finds anything really bad please let me know Smile.
damn all of you are monomaniacal

just give it up
Im not one bit angry. I was rather calm when typing my post, i didnt intend on having my post appear as being hostile.
What can you expect from a bunch of kids who want mutating monsters as friends? I can think of much more productive things to do. Like spin tops. But they do get those really neat 2 bit handheld digivices... >_>

*totally sarcastic*
(May. 18, 2009  2:59 PM)Artie Wrote: damn all of you are monomaniacal

just give it up

What does "monomaniacal" mean? did you spell it correctly its not in my dictionary?
Gosh artie your so negative. Brad has already called you up on the stuff you say calling you this forums ogre (or something along those lines lol). Honestly if you dont have anything good to say i don't get why you post. If you don't like whats being said simply don't post or read the thread.

Part of this thread is about someone's bad attitude and your showing some yourself.

On the positive side though to everyone else, i think this forum is very close and thats excellent to see. Wbo really is specialSmile.
I think Artie was just trying to express our resentment for the Digimon fellow is more or less fruitless and over emotional. He's undeserving of this much of our time.
(May. 18, 2009  3:24 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Gosh artie your so negative. Brad has already called you up on the stuff you say calling you this forums ogre (or something along those lines lol). Honestly if you dont have anything good to say i don't get why you post. If you don't like whats being said simply don't post or read the thread.

Part of this thread is about someone's bad attitude and your showing some yourself.

On the positive side though to everyone else, i think this forum is very close and thats excellent to see. Wbo really is specialSmile.

i'm sorry, i think i missed the time when you became a moderator of this forum. so rather than reprimanding me for my behavior, you allow the administration to do as such? personally, i think your incessant back-seat modding is far more egregious and harmful to this forum than my occasional "bad attitude posts"
(May. 18, 2009  3:47 PM)Artie Wrote: i'm sorry, i think i missed the time when you became a moderator of this forum. so rather than reprimanding me for my behavior, you allow the administration to do as such? personally, i think your incessant back-seat modding is far more egregious and harmful to this forum than my occasional "bad attitude posts"

Your bad attitude posts are more than occasional and an admin has already said something to you. Which you obviously have ignored.

I havn't had anyone complain about how i act on this forum. You have, so what does that say to you?
(May. 18, 2009  3:51 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Your bad attitude posts are more than occasional and an admin has already said something to you.

I havn't had anyone complain about how i act on this forum. You have, so what does that say to you?

i think you're grossly overestimating how much i care about either of those things or about most of the people on this board in general.

and for the record, Deikailo is correct.
(May. 18, 2009  3:47 PM)Artie Wrote: i'm sorry, i think i missed the time when you became a moderator of this forum. so rather than reprimanding me for my behavior, you allow the administration to do as such? personally, i think your incessant back-seat modding is far more egregious and harmful to this forum than my occasional "bad attitude posts"
Artie, chill a bit. You could have left it at your "he has no right to call you out" point. Please don't bad mouth him, and in turn, instigating the situation. I do believe Josh went a little far, but you both have been here long enough to learn what becomes of situations like these. I won't demand that you both stop, I'm just going to point out that it's not worth the argument.

Excuse me artie but josh is doing what is best for the site, you don't have to be a mod to try and make the site a better place, so before you go bagging on someone else, look at your posts and check if you're following the rules. Are you posts helpful, valued and not classed as spam?
This topic really needs to be locked.

If I were still a mod this would've happened 2-3 pages ago. Why is this still open, seriously?
No its all good. Though i think he is wrong, i think im wrong here to.
I'm closing this. I don't know why it was left open for so long.