I ALREADY POSTED IN RANDOM THOUGHTS BUT I DON'T CARE

ANNIE CALLED ME A FEW HOURS AGO

I FLY OUT TO HER PLACE AT NOON TOMORROW TO SPEND CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS WITH HER

OMGMGGGGMGMGMG <3 I HAVE SLEPT 4 HOURS IN TWO DAYS, I'M SICK, I'M NERVOUS, I'M STARVING, AND HIGH ON COLD MEDICINE AND I FEEL AMAZING

I AM SO WORRIED BUT SO HAPPY
Being doped up on cold pills > anything.

Also, have fun man!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Tamer Brad Wrote:ANNIE CALLED ME A FEW HOURS AGO

I FLY OUT TO HER PLACE AT NOON TOMORROW TO SPEND CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS WITH HER

OMGMGGGGMGMGMG <3 I HAVE SLEPT 4 HOURS IN TWO DAYS, I'M SICK, I'M NERVOUS, I'M STARVING, AND HIGH ON COLD MEDICINE AND I FEEL AMAZING

I AM SO WORRIED BUT SO HAPPY

grats

hey i become an uncle in 2 weeks.

how do i hold a baby
it's really easy
nestle the head/neck into the crook of your arm, with your hand holding up the bum
use the crook of your other arm to support the legs, and with that hand support the back
AnnieDuck Wrote:it's really easy
nestle the head/neck into the crook of your arm, with your hand holding up the bum
use the crook of your other arm to support the legs, and with that hand support the back

[Image: hold+a+baby.jpg]
Artie Wrote:hey i become an uncle in 2 weeks.

I've been an uncle for like 7 years already wtf

Also, have fun Brad!
Mr. Toto Wrote:AWW YEAH
[Image: hi5.jpg]

"Each leap brings us closer to God!"
"Catch me, Lord, catch me!"

Have fun Brad, be a good boy now!
Kei Wrote:
Artie Wrote:hey i become an uncle in 2 weeks.

I've been an uncle for like 7 years already wtf

Also, have fun Brad!

good for you

not all of our siblings get knocked up at the legal limit though Wink
Artie Wrote:good for you

Actually, I guess I'm more of a step-uncle. Since it's my step-brother who has a child. He's much older than me though. So it wasn't exactly the legal limit lol
Kei Wrote:
Artie Wrote:good for you

Actually, I guess I'm more of a step-uncle. Since it's my step-brother who has a child. He's much older than me though. So it wasn't exactly the legal limit lol

well to be fair my brother is 13 years older than me, lol
YAY! Have fun.
I AM AT THE AIRPORT
DSDKGHJLASFDGHLOKJHEIRUTSAGLHQ SPED IOAGSDGLJFDLHJKSTIHPOAJSFDGKJFDHAEROIJSFDOJdsf'gijupweroygasof:WERHAOISUH; WIRETJA' SHJAGJDSGH;EOIHYJ
Yay for Brad and everyone involved (One other person, lol) Oh, and yay for Artie.
I AM IN MY BACKYARD WATCHING THE PLANE FLY

have a nice trip
lol.

Gratz. And 5TUffZ0rs!!!111oneoneeleven
Congrats~