I’ve forgotten how to use this website

hi everyoneSmile
I don’t know if anyone remembers me (if you do remember me, please do say hi) but I still exist…
Also, I spent like half an hour just trying to remember how to post threads lol
————————————————————————————————————————
Ok, so the reason I’ve come here is to tell you guys that I’m still not going to be active as much as I was before, but would want to check in once in a while (rather than, like, once a year).

I have to confess, my interest in beyblade has gone down significantly over the last year and a half- I still enjoy playing beyblade with my friends when I get a chance, but am nowhere near as obsessed as I once was.

So that’s it…
Have a good day,

Akbar AlamSmile 

(Yes, I just did another name reveal, don’t sweat it)
(Oct. 27, 2023  11:32 AM)GhostFox Wrote: hi everyoneSmile
I don’t know if anyone remembers me (if you do remember me, please do say hi) but I still exist…
Ok, so the reason I’ve come here is to tell you guys that I’m still not going to be active as much as I was before, but would want to check in once in a while (rather than, like, once a year).

I have to confess, my interest in beyblade has gone down significantly over the last year and a half- I still enjoy playing beyblade with my friends when I get a chance, but am nowhere near as obsessed as I once was.

So that’s it…
Have a good day,

Akbar AlamSmile 

I sure as hell remember you!
(Oct. 27, 2023  2:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2023  11:32 AM)GhostFox Wrote: hi everyoneSmile

So that’s it…
Have a good day,

Akbar AlamSmile 

I sure as hell remember you!

That sounds oddly threatening
(Oct. 27, 2023  3:47 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2023  2:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I sure as hell remember you!

That sounds oddly threatening

It aint! Good to see you again!