I’m new and looking for advice on how to build bays focused on stamina or attack befo

I’m new and looking for advice on how to build bays focused on stamina or attack before the tournament on may 3rd
Try this, Rage Longinus Xtend+ 3A for attack and for stamina, Mirage Fafnir Atomic 2S (i got that from Zankye)
Try Tempest Solomon Xtend+ 2A or 1S Wheel
Bey that focuses on stamina need to have good stamina in same spin,good lad in opposite spin
For attack just go with aggresive layer(Rage,Brave)+rubber driver(Xtreme', Xceed',Quick'),if you want to play safe use Destroy'
(Apr. 27, 2021  3:52 AM)Lordtripsalot Wrote: I’m new and looking for advice on how to build bays focused on stamina or attack before the tournament on may 3rd

For a stamina focused beyblade, atomic is great because it has (at least, as I would judge) the 3rd best LAD in the game, ahead of Revolve and Destroy/Destroy', and behind Xtend+ and Bearing. It also has some of the best stamina in the game, and good defense incase it all goes south. For attack, honestly, stock combo Rage Loungnis is really good, but maybe not the best
Try experimenting with eternal or diabolos even drift
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:37 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  3:52 AM)Lordtripsalot Wrote: I’m new and looking for advice on how to build bays focused on stamina or attack before the tournament on may 3rd

For a stamina focused beyblade, atomic is great because it has (at least, as I would judge) the 3rd best LAD in the game, ahead of Revolve and Destroy/Destroy', and behind Xtend+ and Bearing. It also has some of the best stamina in the game, and good defense incase it all goes south. For attack, honestly, stock combo Rage Loungnis is really good, but maybe not the best

Atomic's LAD is way outclassed by now. This post feels like it came from the God/Evolution era honestly, and even then Destroy' has better LAd than Atomic does so it's not even correct.

Like, the number of things that outclass Atomic's LAD is actually insane, such as the "Maximum LAD suite" of Drift, Mobius, Zone'+Z, Bearing, and Xtend+. You can also add so much more to that list, like Eternal (with a disk that doesn't scrape), Octa, Absorb, Hold', Never, an "awakened" Volcanic', Generate, Hybrid, Ignition', Trick, Wave, Rise, most flat based Hypersphere drivers (ew), and a few others that may have slipped under the cracks. Not all of these are good or usable, but it shows how far LAD has come from since the days of Drain Fafnir Polish/4Cross Atomic or Lost Longinus Heavy Hold. I wouldn't even call Atomic an LAD driver anymore with so many things that can do that better.

What you are correct in however is its sheer same-spin Stamina. To this day nothing has as much raw stamina as the Atomic/Orbit/Orbit Metal suite, though with so many high LAD drivers it's a lot harder to use something that's going to lose in basically every opposite spin match.

Rage Longinus is the undisputed king of attack, with little else having the same explosive power. Mirage works oddly well in offensive builds as well, but is generally weaker than Rage for pure Attack with the advantage of better Stamina and equalization/Stamina uses. If you really want a mix of aggression and Stamina in right spin though, find yourself a Hollow wheel. Hollow LuciferII Wheel Destroy' 4A in its most balanced mode is killer as a destabilizer and mixes up that aggressive shape and high Stamina well.